5|No Strings Attached

2 Months Later

Sydd's POV

"Tray move!" I said as he laid behind me in the bed.

"What I do? And stop all'at damn yelling, its too early." He groaned popping my sore butt.

"Oww!" I whined turning over to look at him.

Yes I ended up getting a spanking last night with that dang paddle. And for some odd reason, I really liked it.

"My bad luh baybeh, daddy forgot." He said rubbing the spot.

"I hate you." I pouted, looking up at him.

"You wasn't saying that last night. All you could do, was moan about how much you loved me." He smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"Boy please. Sex makes you say things you don't mean." I said watching his smirk drop instantly.

I guess I kinda hurt his feelings, because he looked away from me getting up. "Trayyy!" I whined, pulling him back in the bed.

"Nah, you don't love me." He said, with a pout.

"But you know I do, so stop pouting." I said, giggling at his pouty face.

"Do you think I love you?" He asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Sometimes honestly, I don't even know." I said shrugging.

"Well I'm going to ensure you that I do. You know one thing I haven't done, to let you know that I really do?" He asked, making me shake my head no.

Pressing his lips to mine, he got in between my legs. Moving my lips with his, I felt his hand sliding off my panties.

"Daddyyyy!" CJ yelled knocking in the locked door.

"Yes princess?" He asked, moving his lips to my neck.

Slipping his finger inside me, I gasped. "Tray!" I moaned covering my mouth.

"Can I have some grapes?" She asked, as he took my soul with just one finger.

"Yea, but make sure to rinse them off." He said, as I heard her footsteps run down the stairs.

"Uh baby!" I moaned, arching my back.

"Oh I'm baybeh now?" He asked, kissing my neck again.

"Yes!" I moaned, nodding my head as I was almost at my climax.

As his fingertip grazed my spot, I couldn't hold it any longer. "Uhh!" I moaned loudly grabbing his wrist.

Dripping onto his hand, I slowly came down from my high. "Ooo, stop!" I giggled as he sucked on the finger he used on me.

Getting up off the bed, I hopped my naked body in the shower. Washing my hair, I got out after a half hour.

Wrapping my towel around me, I giggled at my cherry red bottom in the mirror. "Want a round two?" He asked smirking on the bed with the paddle across his lap.

Nodding my head, "How many do you want?" He asked, as I laid across his lap.

"Five." I said, as he rose up the towel placing the cold paddle against my bare butt.

Lifting it, he roughly popped me with it. "Mmm!" I hummed preparing for the next one.

Once he did all five, he gave me an extra for good luck. "Me and Chassidy have to go back to New York." I said suddenly, as I got dressed.