16|Lots of Fun

Syddnei's POV

A Few Weeks Later

Laying in front of Roman on my side, "This big baby." I said as he began to stir.

A groan escaped his lips, as he moved his hand inside his boxers. "Is he.." Before I could finish, he started to stroke himself.

I've only seen him do this once before, "How can you do that in your sleep?" I asked lowly with a chuckle.

This boy was really going in on his weenie, until he moaned. Watching his other hand begin to roam the bed, it grasped the waist of my panties.

Gasping, as his hand crept inside of them. Spreading my legs a little, his fingers massaged my clit. "R-Roman." I moaned in shock.

Two fingers slipped inside my kitty, as he still touched himself. Grabbing his wrist, I allowed him to keep touching me.

"Oh my gosh!" I whined, as he did everything perfectly.

"Mm!" I hummed biting my lip to contain my moans.

This boy can make me cum in his sleep. How bout dat?

Moving my hips in the rhythm of his fingers, I felt myself getting closer and closer to my high. "Ooo ooo ooo!" I moaned gripping the sheets, as I leaked all over his fingers.

Removing his fingers, he gently massaged my core. My breathing was all messed up, as I watched him tense up as he came in his underwear.

Letting out the sexiest moan, he removed his hands relaxing into his pillow. After a few more minutes, he started to wake up.

Looking me in my eyes, "Mawnin." He said groggily.

"Mhm great morning." I said licking my lips.

"What's gotten into you this early?" He asked chuckling.

"Your fingers. You really don't know what you did?" I asked chuckling.

"I can see that your panties are soaking, and that small rip in the sheets from I'm guessing you were gripping them too hard, and I can see the line from you biting your lip. I'm guess you were fingering yourself." He said making me shake my head.

"No you did it. At first you were touching yourself, then you started touching me." I said watching him go into deep thought.

"Welp I gotta marry you now." He said making me look surprised.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Cause you are the only person that know I do that, and I only do it when I'm completely comfortable with where I'm at or who I'm with." He said making me laugh a little.

"So you've been doing this for a while?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Sumn like that." He said nodding.

"Well let's go get in the shower." I said getting up, I went to brush my teeth before getting in the shower.

"I'm right behind you shawty." He said popping my butt.

Getting in the shower, that's exactly what we did shower. Since I wasn't feeling well, cause my back hurts really bad I don't think sex is in the picture.

"Where'd you get this scar?" He asked touching my hip.

Flinching, I turned around covering it with my arm. "Its um...Nothing." I said looking away from him.

Studying my body, he took in every scar and flaw. "Who did all this to you?" He asked making me uncomfortable, so I quickly left the bathroom.

Getting dressed;