12|Trials & Tribulations😕

Syddnei's POV

Sitting with the pregnancy test in my hand, I cried and cried. "I don't know if I want this." I said staring at the + sign.

"Baby!" I heard Rome call, which made me quickly wipe my tears putting on a happy face.

"Yes?" I asked, throwing the pregnancy test out the window quickly.

Once he entered the room, his eyebrows furrowed as he studied my face. "You've been crying?" He asked.

"Um no." I said.

"Well your eyes are red and puffy, and when you lie you nibble on the inside of your lip. Tell me what's up." He said sitting on the bed next to me.

"I'm pregnant." I said hearing him sigh.

"Why?" He asked in an angry tone.

"What do you mean? I told you to pull out, but you didn't." I said reminding him about a few weeks ago.

"Ion want no baby right now, we already got CJ." He said making me confused.

"You were the one that was hurt when I said I didn't want a baby with you, and now your mad because I am all because you didn't pull out?!" I asked beyond pissed.

"Like I fucking said, I DONT WANT NO MUTHAFUCKIN BAYBEH!" He yelled, making me flinch.

"Well what are you saying? I'm not getting an abortion." I said.

"You just tryna trap me bruh. You been money hungry ever since we started messing around." He said making me give him a look.

"What are you even talking about?! The only time I've ever asked you for money was to buy me an Icee at 7-11! I don't need your money, I have my own company so you can try that lie again with some other broad!" I said growing irritated with his stupidity.

"You know what, fuck you! I'll take me, Chassidy, and my baby somewhere else. I can't believe I thought you loved me." I said feeling a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Yea take all yalls shit, and get the fuck out! Matter of fact, don't touch none of CJs shit. You just get all yours, and bounce. Talm bout you pregnant." He said.

"Your not keeping my child Roman!" I yelled.

"Like hell I'm not. Hurry up and getcho shit!" He yelled.

"I hate you so much, you stupid bastard!" I yelled not knowing what I had said.

Feeling his hand come in contact with my face, I fell hitting the dresser. Looking up at him in fear, "I'm so sor-" He started to say, but I cried out in pain.

"Sydd." He said reaching down to grab my arm, but I snatched it away.

"Don't touch me!" I cried.

Getting up, I grabbed everything I could fit in my suitcases. I can't believe he hit me.

Once I was done, I kept my head down as I attempted to leave. "Sydd I didn't meant t-" I cut him off again.

"If you didn't mean to, it wouldn't have happened. I'll be over to get Chassidy on Friday. Don't call me, don't text me unless I reach out to you first. My doctors appointment is next Wednesday, just to let you know so you can't say I didn't attempt to involve you in your child's life." I said walking out of the room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Broken. Hurt. Those two words were a huge understatement as to how I'm feeling right now. He broke up with me all because I'm pregnant, and then hits me.