Introductory Author's Note

Hello fellow Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fanatics, fantasizers, and fetishizers! I'm Em, and I obsess over this anime/manga daily, therefore my mind has become so overloaded with character scenarios that I just might explode. Thus, I have created this little drop-off place for all of these lost thoughts. However, if you happen to have a certain suggestion you'd like to see displayed here, I'll gladly (try to) include it for you! Don't be shy~

At the moment, I have watched parts 1-4 and read through part 5, so unfortunately anything past that is basically beyond my knowledge, even though I know majority the characters names from those other parts. I'm afraid to wing it and describe the characters as someone they're not :') So due to my lack of valid information, parts 6-8 are off limits until further notice. I know. I'm a late fan, I somehow just discovered jjba in January. I'm very sorry for being lazy and not reading the manga. (Psst, this is the Em from the future. You may now request any characters from parts 7 and 8! I skipped over part 6 though (sorry Jolyne)).

For now, until I gain some sort of audience, I'll be writing chapters at random times during the next few weeks or so. After that, I'll decide a sturdy schedule ;v; Happy reading!