Chapter 8

Gabby with blue eyes on the side ------------>

Chapter 8

The next day was normal as usual so I thought. During my first few lessons it was so boring. Our science lesson was the most boring of both classes, the teacher just talked and talked about nothing I think it was nothing, I hope it wasn't that important. When I looked around the class every student in there looked as bored as me and was half sleep. By the end of the class I was asleep.

"Enrique", our science teacher yelled which I jumped at and nearly fell of my stool. "Wake up and pay attention?" I yawned and looked at him

"Who cares what you are talking about; everything you are bubbling about is so boring I heard better stuff on the most boring commercials that has been ever made then in this class". All the class looked at me like I was crazy evenChadwas staring at me the same way. Mr. Harrison was so angry now, that most of the students would have scurried away from him already. But to me it was nothing; my dad could clear this classroom with one simple look. I just laughed at him, the whole class gasped at me laughing.

"It is not funny Enrique" Mr. Harrison said through clenched teeth, trying to look scary which isn't working, and its just making me laugh even more. "Detention Mr. Andretti after school with Ms. Eden today" I groaned still because I didn't want detention, I still wanted too laugh though, but I thought I should keep my mouth shut, before he gives me another detention. The biggest and stupidest old coot ever.

The bell rang, which I was grateful for. Everyone left the classroom to head for first break. We all sat at our usual table to have lunch. We were talking about what to do this weekend, we have rugby league sign up on Saturday and Sunday and the rest of the boys have to work on Saturday they don't work on Sundays which they love. While we were talking about the weekend that's coming, I saw Jen walking towards us with a beautiful smile on that beautiful face of hers, which made me smile too. She stopped in front me and she bit her bottom lip. My eyes wandered to her lips and I internally groaned. This just made her look so cute.

"Um can I talk to you please?" she was so nervous and looked so adorable while she asked me. I looked back at the boys with a smirk and they smirked back.

"Yeah sure thing sweetheart" I replied with. I got up and walked with her until we were alone. She turned to me with a nervous look on her face. She told me what her father said about our date this Friday night. "So you don't want to go on this date with me"

"No I do want too go but we have to meet there and I have to lie to my dad about going to the movies with you. I was just worried what you would think, god you probably hate me now for lying to my dad or......."

I pushed her against the wall that was behind her very carefully I placed my hands on either side of her head and crashed my lips onto hers, well it was to shut her up but it led to more. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her. Her hands were clenching in the front of my shirt trying to pull me closer. We came up for air after awhile and I kissed down her neck which gave me a moan from her. I smiled into her neck man I'm good. I couldn't stop kissing her, her skin felt like silk and she smelt liked lavender. One of my hands moved down to the outside of her thigh and moved her leg up onto my hip. Then my lips travelled back up to her mouth and she lifted her other leg so her legs wrapped around my body. I moved closer to her so there was no space between us but I still wanted to be closer. There was a throat clearing just behind me. Reluctantly I removed my lips from Jens but not moving away from our position, I turned my head towards the person who cleared their throat. Shock went through me, my eyes went wide and there standing looking at us was Ms. Hottie I mean Ms. Eden.

"Enrique and Jennifer you have detention with me this afternoon". I groaned while placing my head against Jen's after awhile Jen removed her legs from around me. Her legs slid down to the ground. She looked down at the floor, and was blushing. I leaned against the wall with my hand and looked at Ms. Eden. "Jennifer I thought you were more responsible than this and Enrique how could you corrupt poor little Jennifer like this"