Chapter 9

The next day at school we had HRE lesson. That means sexual education, yippee. We pair up with one of the other grades this time. This lesson was after first break. First break came around, so we sat down for lunch and chatted about stuff like my interview this afternoon my mates were really excited that I might get a job with them.

Jen, Julie and Anna were walking towards us, they stopped near us. "Can we sit with you guys? Our table was taken by some grade 12 boys" Jen asked.

"Yeah I don't mine, what about you guys?" I replied shrugging and then asked the boys.

"Yeah that's fine" all the boys said at once.

I moved over so Jen could sit next to me and the other girls sat in the other spare spots amongst the boys. We started talking about the job I might get after today, which got Jen's attention. I forgot to tell her about my interview, so I explained to her that I got an interview at Woolworths. She was really happy for me and wished me luck. While we were talking I placed my hand on her knee she stiffened from my touch and then relaxed a bit; today she was wearing a black skirt, so I could move my hand up under her skirt and wrapped my fingers around the inside of her thigh. She released a tiny moan and luckily I was the only one that heard. I turned my head to her so I could look in her eyes; she was looking at me with surprise and lust in her eyes. That turned me on and if we were alone I would have grabbed her and threw her on the table to make out with her and probably more, you know what I mean.

"Hey love birds the bell rang" someone said beside me. I looked up to see the boys and the girls standing and staring at us with a smirk.

After clearing my throat, I said "Uh yeah coming".

We left the table and headed to our next lesson; the girls followed us to the same room. We looked at each other and then back to them. So we are doing this lesson with my girlfriend fun. As soon as the teacher turned up for the lesson we were let in, I was the last one in and when I looked around the classroom I couldn't resist I had to say it.

"What's this a penis convention or something?" I asked with a smirk, hey I couldn't resist remember. I couldn't believe what I saw, the room was full off desks, chairs and this is what made me look twice fake penis's on the desks. The whole class laughed so much that they were clutching their stomachs.

"Detention Enrique" Mr. Franklin said to me. I just smirked at him.

"Sir I didn't know that was a 'rule' of the schools" I said with air quotes around 'rule' then rubbed my chin and giving him a knowing look. I could see David looking at me with a smirk. We never told the rest of the guys about what happened yesterday afternoon we thought it be good to keep it between us.

"Mr. Franklin was just kidding Enrique" Ms. Eden replied really fast. I smiled and looked around for a seat. My mates were sitting in the middle with a spare seat next to Chad for me.

How am I going to get to it? The space between the desks wasn't that big and you know what sucked the most Kevin was sitting in the seat on the end.

"Kevin could you and your mates please move in a bit so I can get through" I asked politely.

"Um, No" Kevin replied after thinking for a bit about it with an evil smirk. I glared at him and then rolled my eyes.

"Enrique take a seat, now" Mr. Franklin said angry.

"Yes sir" I said with a smirk and a salute which made everyone laugh again and I got a snarl from Mr. Franklin.

I jumped on Kevin's desk and started walking along them without knocking the dildo things over. I plopped down at my chair, and I looked around to find everyone were staring at me and some were laughing, some were just shocked and Jen's face was priceless. The teachers were glaring at me, so I just smirked and shrugged.