EM 08: Comeback

[Luhan]

Only four members are left. The doctor said Sehun, Tao, and Kris still needs to regain their energy, Suho has open wounds and some bone injury because of the accident, Chanyeol and Kai also has injuries, and Xiumin and Lay are still not awake.

"I know that our group had encountered many problems but we still need to do our best." - Kyung soo

"Just think of it like our comeback with Miracles in December. We came out as a unit but this time we don't have Lay hyung to play the piano." - Baekhyun.

"Let us now call E.X.O.!!!" -MC.

"Fighting! We can do this!" - Chen.

"1......2......3...." -Baekhyun

"Hello everyone! We are EXO!"

"Hope you'll like our performance. It will be our first time to sing it you, live." - Chen.

"akmongeul kkwosseoyo~

uldeon geudaereul anajugi jeone~

kkumeseo kkaeeo beoryeossjyo~

seogeulpeun mame keoteulneun yeoreo~

dalbicce muldeurin nunmullo pyeonjil bonaeyeo~

Remember geudaega himdeul~

ttaemyeon hangsang~

nunmureul umseugwa bakkwossjyo~

na eopsneun goseseon uljimayo don't cry~

nunmuri manhdeon guedaeraseo oh~

andwaeyo It's my turn to cry~

naega halgaeyo~

geudaeui nunmul moa ~

It's my turn to cry ~

naege meotgyeoyo~

geu nunmulkk....."

Ugh.... what happened? All our microphones are turned off. We looked at each other, wondering what's going on. Then the lights were also turned off. Are the four of us next? Maybe doc is right, someone wants to kill EXO after all.

A light was turned on and it is focusing at the center of the stage. A familiar music started playing. It's....

"EXO's Run and Gun..." shouted by a familiar voice. I never heard this version before. Is this the full version of it..

Someone started rapping. Then 3 people started rising from the bottom of the center stage.

"Run 'n Gun..."

The 3 people started dancing. It's a different choreography from what Kai and Sehun are dancing but still they look cool.

The four of us are just clapping and smiling widely. It is to show our support to those who are performing.

Suddenly Baekhyun started screaming like a fan. Chen joined along.

This version mostly are rapping. There are only two people who are singing and three are rapping.

"EXO's Run 'n Gun ~" And that's the end of their performance. We approached them happily. We hugged them and jumped with joy. We look like children playing around. Well, we are just so happy to see Sehun, Tao and Kris perform again.

"Waah..... that was the most amazing performance I have ever seen. The fans really liked it." - MC.

"Thank you. Please never stop loving EXO." - Tao

"We won't" the fans answered.

"And thank you for always being there, even though we are not complete." - Kris.

"Sehun, your fans said they miss your aegyo. Could you please do some." - MC.

"Uh ah.... Saranghaeyeo..." The other members just laughed at him.

"Well, going back to the performance. What is the title of the song you performed? And how come we didn't know you will have your comeback? DO?" - MC

"The song is Run and Gun. It was on our teasers. About the comeback.Actually, the four of us didn't know also. Like all of you, we, too are curious.I think Tao can explain it. Tao-ssi?" - DO

"This song is sung by Kai, Chanyeol and the three of us. It is our surprise for the other members and also to the fans. It's just sad that the others can't watch it. We..." - Tao.

We all laughed because Tao's voice cracked. I looked at him and stop laughing. He is crying. We also shed tears while seeing this scene. As the eldest EXO member present here, I hugged him. To comfort him.

" To all the fans, please don't be disappointed if he can't continue. We know that EXO is recently experiencing many obstacles. And please let us pray for them. Especially for Xiumin and Lay.

I think another member should continue what tao needs to say.... " -MC.

"Ah yes, while we were at the hospital, our boss, along with our choreographer and the teachers, secretly visited us. He told us our plan and we agreed to it. No one should know about are appearance. It is a secret between our boss,our teachers and of course the five of us. While the other members are away, we were having our practice and recording secretly. The three of us are just prentending that we were still weak. This is the EXO's rapper's version of Run 'n Gun. Sehun please continue." - Kris

"Uhmm..... the choreography is a bit different from what Kai and I were dancing. " - Sehun.

"Speaking of Kai. Where is your dancing machine?" -MC.

"Well Kai and Chanyeol still have their injuries."

" That is why only the three of us came out." - Sehun.

"Okay! Thank you EXO for that amazing performance.I am looking forward for the 12 of you perform together again in the future. Before you leave, let us give the stage to the vocalists to continue their performance. Once again, E.X.O." - MC.

"akmongeul kkwosseoyo~

uldeon geudaereul anajugi jeone~

kkumeseo kkaeeo beoryeossjyo~

seogeulpeun mame keoteulneun yeoreo~

dalbicce muldeurin nunmullo pyeonjil bonaeyeo~

Remember geudaega himdeul~

ttaemyeon hangsang~

nunmureul umseugwa bakkwossjyo~

na eopsneun goseseon uljimayo don't cry~

nunmuri manhdeon guedaeraseo oh~

andwaeyo It's my turn to cry~

naega halgaeyo~

geudaeui nunmul moa ~

It's my turn to cry ~

naege meotgyeoyo~

geu nunmulkkaji this time~

this time yeah ....."

[EXO's Murderer]

"No!" How come I didn't know anything about this? You shouldn't made your comeback. You should not made me more angry. I'll make sure this will be your last comeback. I HATE YOU EXO!