EM Final : Revelation

"nal annaehaejwo~

yeah~ geudaega salgo inneun gose nado ~

hamkke deryeogajwo ~

oh ~ sesangui kkuechirado dwittaragal teni ~

budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo ~

achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh ~

kkumeul kkuneun georeum ~

geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi ~"

Woah... There are so many people here just to see EXO. They are very popular. I can even see foreigner fans and reporters.

"Okay. We're going live in .....3.....2...."-Camera man.

"Good Morning everyone. This is Reporter Lee Cheung Seok. Right behind me, you can see fans singing EXO's song, Don't Go.

They are singing this for EXO. This will be their last day to see their idols.

Last night, SM Entertainment claimed that someone called. A girl told them where to find EXO. Police and Ambulance went their but....

Bad news to all the fans. Also to SM entertainment who lost one of their top grossing idols.

They went there only to find EXO's body, cold dead. Millions are crying for their lost.

SMent knows many people loves EXO that is why they held an open burial for their fans. Their bodies are crimated and are displayed at the lobby. Fans are allowed to leave their gifts."

"Uhmm..... Excuse me.... May I have your attention?" - Some guy in mic. I think he's going to say something. Maybe he's going to say an eulogy for EXO. "Good Morning to all of you. I'm EXO's manager."

"THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT OUR MORNING!!!!" Shouted one of the fans.

"Sorry to hear that." - EXO's Manager. What's wrong with him? It's like nothing happened. He's smiling widely. Next to EXO's parents, he should be very worry too. But that's not what he is showing us.

"Let's now listen to EXO's Manager... "

"Once again, GOOD Morning. I've been EXO's Manager for a short time. But, before that,......

Before I become EXO's Manager,........ Cheon Chung Jae. He's a very a good man. " - EXO's Manager. What is he saying? Cheon Chung Jae? Who is that? People are starting to whisper.

"JUST TALK ABOUT EXO!!!! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO CHEON CHUNG JAE IS?" Shouted one of the fans. Fans are really aggressive.

"THAT'S THE POINT!!! NO ONE KNOWS CHEON CHUNG JAE!!!!" - EXO's Manager. I don't understand. What's happening? "YOU?!" He pointed me. I think.

"Me?"

"NO! THE ONE BEHIND YOU.... OF COURSE YOU JERK FACE!!!!" What?! Did he just called me jerk? "Do you know Cheon Chung Jae?"

"No."

"I knew it. No one knows him. I'LL TELL YOU WHO HE IS!!!!" Is this event for EXO or for that man Cheon Chung Jae. Haisst.... I think we went to the wrong place. But, I could see EXO everywhere. Pictures, banners and fans.

"Mr. Soo man, fans, Ladies and gentlemen, Cheon Chung Jae is a very great man. He is kind-hearted, handsome, talented and the most important thing is he is a loving brother." - EXO's Manager. His tears started to fall. He brought out a handkerchief and wiped his whole face. He wiped his make up off.... and he has a wound on his face. It looks like it is scratched by a knife or something. "Do you see this scar? Can you? This scar is caused by EXO's maknae, Sehun. But, this is nothing compared to what EXO did to me?"

That's controversial. I never knew Oh Sehun is a violent person. EXO left a scar on him? Maybe he' s talking about his memories with EXO and now they passed away it must've really hurt him that's why he called it scar.

I could feel, everybody is watching news. I could feel rating is getting higher. Wait! What am I thinking? That's not important at this time. The important thing is, What is this guy saying?

"Cheon Chung Jae died early. He's just 22 years old. It's his birthday that day." - EXO's Manager. I'm confused. And, what happened to his voice? It turned to a girl's voice. Maybe it's just because he is crying. " Instead of celebrating his day of birth, he was found dead on his room. He hunged hisself."

He held his hair and pulled it out. Everyone is shocked. Even me. I can't believe what we are seeing.

"My name is Cheon Jane, a.k.a. EXO's Manager. They call me Jay hyung but I prefer to be called EXO's Murderer. " She killed EXO. SHE KILLED EXO! EXO'S MURDERER! SHE'S A MURDERER! Guards pointed their guns at her.

"Put down your guns!" - EXO's Manager. The guards did what she said. Why? She brought out a remote of some sort. "Pull that trigger and all of us will die. I implanted a bomb somewhere here." People started to scream and others started to ran away."Stop running. No one moves or the bomb explodes."

"BOOM!!!" She shouted. This girl is a psycho.

"Why are you even doing this?" - One of the reporters.

"Nice question! Why? Why? Why am I doing this?" - Cheon Jane. What?! She has no reason why she did this? What a crazy psycho! "Because I hate EXO! They ruined Cheon Chung Jae's life. Yes! He is my brother!

April 08, 2012 , my brother is going to have his debut as an individual.It is the same date as EXO's debut.

But when EXO started to release their teasers, my brother's company decided on something. It really affected my brother.

THEY DID NOT POSTPONED! IT'S BECAUSE OF EXO!" What did they not postponed? Because of EXO. I don't understand.

"Since we were little, my brother dreamt of being one of the top idol in Kpop history. And, me! I'll be supporting all the way.

He is a good brother. He works for the both of us. He takes care of me.

One day, he auditoned and got accepted. He trained for many years. In April 06, 2012, he called me. He was very excited because he'll debut in two days. He also said, he'll be coming home the next day, his birthday because his company is giving him a break before his debut.

I prepared for his return home. I even cooked his favorite dishes.

April 07 came. It was afternoon when he came back home. He went straight to his room. He didn't hugged me or even taste the dishes I prepared.

I thought, he was just too tired so he needs to rest. I didn't bothered him.

It's already almost midnight. He's still in his room. I'm already worried. It's almost his debut day and he's still in his room.

I knocked on his door but he's not responding. I turned the knob and his door is open so I came in.

AND, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW? HE WAS HANGING THERE! HE HANGED HISSELF IN OUR HOUSE!!! BEFORE HIS DEBUT!!

I PUT HIM DOWN. HE WAS HOLDING A PAPER. I READ WHAT IS WRITTEN.

IT'S A LETTER FOR ME!!!

I STARTED CRYING!!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM!!! I REALLY HATE THEM!!! THEY DESERVE TO DIE!!!" - Cheon Jane. I don't know if I should pity her or be angry with her. "Hahahaha..... Now I've completed my task, it's time for me to go." Go? Does she mean?

She raised the remote while crying and smiling. She looked at the sky. The guards grabbed the opportunity and shot her but she's still not dead.

"K....K...Kam..... sa... ham.... ni....n .... nida. I want..... t...to ... be.... w...wi..with my brother now...." - Cheon Jane. She pushed the button that caused everyone to scream then she passed out. Guards checked on her but she is already dead.

When she pushed the button, a video played in the bigscreen. It's a video showing how she killed EXO. One by one, without hesitation, she killed them. It's brutal, bloody. No person could do this. She planned this very well. Cheon Jane spent her life being EXO's Murderer.