EM 10: From Being the Maknae to Agent Oh SeHun

"Umin hyung , Lay hyung...... I don't want her for him.... I do want him to meet someone he loves but I don't think it's that girl.... I don't trust her.... I have this weird feeling when we first met her.... "

I know they couldn't hear me because they are still in cauma but I have to tell someone what I feel.

After Tao, Kris and I had the surprise comeback, SM is now planning another one but this time it will be only six of EXO. Kris hyung, Lu-ge, Baekhyun hyung, Kyungsoo hyung, Chen hyung and Tao. They didn't include me. They said they have another plan for me. I'm taking my long rest again while they are all busy. But even with busy schedule, Lu-ge always sneaks out. He is always going to the place where we met that girl. So I decided to go with them everywhere they go and keep an eye on them especially Lu-ge.

Suho hyung doesn't agree with my plan he said it's dangerous. He said I should just stay with him so he'll not worry much. He also said he'll help me to improve my vocal skills.

I do want to improve but I don't want EXO to disband because of that girl. I need to stop Lu-ge from breaking the rules.

...

The hyungs and Tao are shooting their music video while here I am busy monitoring them. Ugh..... this is boring but it looks like the music video will be very amazing.

"Okay let's take a break..."-staff

"So how's our maknae doing?" -Baekhyun hyung.

"You've been sitting there for 5 straight hours. Hahaha I guess you're butt really hurts right now. Hahaha " - Tao.

"It's more tiring in my place doing nothing. It's no fun." I noticed Lu-ge looking at the wall clock he must be planning to sneak out again. Agent Oh Sehun won't allow that.. 0^◇^0)/ .

"Yah! Yah!!! Hyung! Are you planning to sneak out again?"

"What? No.... I'm just...... "

"Luhan, here are the foods you ordered."- staff

"I am just waiting for the food." -Lu-ge. Maybe he is not hoping to meet that girl anymore. Is this really the end? Finally! Agent Oh Sehun, Case Closed! = ̄ω ̄= Time to eat!

I looked around and something is missing. How can he forget?

"Luhan hyung, I think you forgot something... Look at Sehun. He is so disappointed at you." - Baekhyun hyung.

"Oh right! I forgot the bubble tea! I'll just step outside and buy one. " - Luge. He quickly took off.

How can he forgot that? I thought he loves bubble tea too. Or maybe, it's just his excuse. He intentionally didn't buy bubble tea so he can go outside. That's right. You are a very sneaky little hyung..... The Case is open again!

Without saying anything I followed Luhan hyung. Man, he walks really fast. He just passed by the bubble tea shop. I knew it!

He went inside this restaurant. I haven't seen this before maybe it just opened few days ago. There's so many people inside. I don't want to get in. People might recognize me but I need to get Lu-ge.

I went in and saw hyung talking to a girl. He finally found her.

I've never seen him this happy before. Maybe I should just support him. But here is not the right place for them to meet.

"Ehem ehem...." I approached the both of them. Lu-ge is so shocked to see me. "Lu-ge, what are you doing? We need to go."

"But..... "

"You can meet again another day... " I said to the both of them. "I'm sorry, but we really need to go. My hyung is still wearing the outfit for our mv and people might see and recognize him. Our company will be very angry. Hope you'll understand, miss......?"

"Uhmm her name is Jane. You'v met before." -Lu-ge

"Yes, I recognize her but we really need to go." I pulled him. "See you next time Jane."

Before we go back to the set, we first bought bubble tea. Of course, Luhan hyung paid for it.

...

"Yah! Yah! Where have you two been? " - Kris hyung.

I looked at Luhan hyung and he is looking at me, begging not to tell them.

"The line was very long. Don' worry. People didn't recognize us" The other's went back to eating.

It's been half an hour since they called a break. It's always like this a 5 minute break is equivalent to an hour, especially if we ordered food.

Wait a minute! Luhan hyung planned this all along. He ordered food to have time and the bubble tea so he have his reason to go out. I never knew that Lu-ge is this clever. And I never knew that I'm that clever too to find that out.. Maybe I should be a detective instead. Nah! I love being ang EXO member.

Lu-ge approached me. "Thank you for not telling them." He whispered.

"You know you have to tell them. We are all brothers. No one should keep a secret."

"I know."