4̵̖͔̣͉̰͉̠̈́̈́̓̀

11.1.2018

It's Only Me_

It's Only Me_

(2 person)

-

Finally done! You're officially are done with life... and school.
The Spanish teacher was so mean to you!
Just if she knew what you can do to her facebook and life.
And let's not forget this creepy Link look-a-like trailing behind you like a lost dog since two weeks ago.

You rolled your eyes and thought about all the ways she can die right now, like oh well her 'perfectly' sharpen pencils stabbing through her eyes and then her black heart.
You smiled at the thought of your math teacher aka her husband, like who would marry her!
Walking to the class looking for fun, or something and then him seeing her on the floor dead.

'Sofie Davidson dead has a nice ring to it'

You thought and then smiled how it would be fun to see her name on the television.
A white flash suddenly struck your eyes for half a second and when you saw normally again you saw that something was different than before the light.

"What the actual fuck?..."

You muttered and quickly jogged to the bus that was about to drive away.

----*Boring time skip*----

{3 person}

"HONEY I'M HOME!"

(Y/N) shouted when she opened the door and then quickly closed it before any snobby neighbours would hear, she could feel them talk about her.

She walked to the couch and realized that this is the first hours of her random break from school, aka the teachers had enough of the students for now and could not wait for till the winter break.

But who said that the students were not happy?
No one.

"Who am I trying to lie to? I live alone!"

She asked herself and snickered.
She walked to her kitchen so she could fetch some dry cereal and water.

When she walked into her kitchen she saw that all her cereal was thrown on the floor, on the walls, there was blood like someone was killed there.
She looked and gasped.

"Poor, poor Snickers bar..."

(Y/N) said and crouched down where her dead neighbour lied.
She moved the dead neighbour and took the Snickers bar from his hand and walked to the living room.