7̸̯͈̰̘̗̜̗̲̜̳̼͇̒̓̈́̄̈́̔̀̀̿̚͝

10.7.2018

A Week Left_

A Week Left_

(2 person)

-

-A week later-

The last 7 days have been... unusual?

'What can you say, author, we were stuck in a house full of killers. And you were too lazy to write about it'

'YOURE BREAKING THE 4TH WALL (Y/N)"

You heard the author scream from somewhere.
Well, the author is there but never in sight, weird.

Anyways those 7 days stuck in a manor with 20 or so psychopathic killers was interesting.

Always someone screeching every 6 minutes, you and Tim timed it so it was 100% accurate.
Let's not forget the moment you nearly ate Toby's waffles by 'mistake'; the whole story is that you were really fucking hungry, like that hungry when it gets hard to breathe and sucking in the stomach.

So you simply went into the giant fridge and took out Toby's previously made waffles and when you were about to but them in the toaster he snatched them away from you and ate them cold, luckily before you killed someone Tim came to you with a nice toasted bread with some fancy ass jam.
Then on your first full day, you saw Jeff >everyone there calls him Jeff, not Jeffry so you just call him Jeff so it won't always be that awkward pause when you do so< run around naked in the woods putting all the 8 infamous pages up.

Oh, and you started training and Slenderman complemented your flexing skills, so everyone started to flex around him so they would get compliments, so now you're training every 3 hours, 2-hour training.

So now you are sitting on the couch in the main living room, they call it the main living room cuz no one has died there and there are no ghosts floating around, fun fact in every room in the manor someone has died but the living room and Sledermans office.
And that confuses you, why has no one died in Sleder's >Another nickname that everyone uses on him and it would be awkward if you wouldn't use it< office/room/the only room he is in if he is not screaming at the pastas.

Back to the more important plans at has been planned that you will be fighting Zalgo after 5 months.

It's kinda stupid that they want you to fight him, you're clearly stronger than him, like allot stronger.