5̴͉͖͈̜̻̻̲̘̘͖͈͎̙̮̃̄̏̌͗̓̆͋̄͌͠

11.15.2018

Everyone Of Us_

Everyone Of Us_

-

*You're in the ambulance*

You had to wait some 2 long minutes after the ambulance would come.
Well, you did not really need help now mentally.

But when the ambulance arrived Clark stopped panicking, he was shitting his pants when you told him you were tired and he thought that I meant that you were going to die but no it did of course not.
Being immortal and all that shit, too soon?

Clark took you bridal style and ran with you down the stairs, you being yourself wanted to put on a big show or well a drama saw so you, pretended with your amazing acting skills that you were actually going to die, or already dead.
They all believed, Clark ran with you faster where he was stopped by some nurses they asked him to put you on the little 'bed' if you could call it that.

You looked closely at one of the nurses and saw that something was off about her.
It did not cause her looks it was this aura around her when she looked at your stomach.

She then looked better at it and gasped.
Happy about something.

"This one goes for Dr.Smiley!"

She said brightly but behind her mask, she was grinning like a madman but no one saw that.

You shrugged it off like you shrugged everything off and just listened to everyone in the car, probably talking about you and know the knife was deep and you should have died and that this Doctor Smile could help you like he helps everyone that he gets.

You then slowly closed your eyes and rather you listened to your thoughts.

'Is the narrator right? am I really immortal'

The narrator does not answer, breaking the 4th wall is not cool.

After some time, probably 10 minutes, someone picked you up and then you fell asleep.

-

You woke up in a hospital room, feeling the only dizziness.
You opened your eyes but quickly closed them again.
All that light could make big damage to normal eyes, but to your eyes, oh no, no no no.
It was hard to open them but getting used to it was not that easy.

You looked around the room.
The typical hospital room.
The floor made out of inexpensive plastic and the walls with a nice white colour.
A reflector (mirror) and on the right hand was a sick, well not a stick more like a fucking murder weapon.