chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

I was walking down the hallway of my school,when suddenly i bumped into someone. As i look who i bumped into my eyes suddenly widens. For all people that studies here in these school i bump into her. The girl that i bumped into is no other than the most annoying bully in school. Her name is lola. She thinks that she is the most perfect person in the world. Then she suddenly pushes me,awakening me from my  daydream. I knew that you were weird she said. I was shocked from what she did and could'nt move my body. Then her friends came in. Lola and her friends kept hitting and kicking me and said : youre such a poor lonely girl,youre a big nerd. When i heard lonely girl , i was about to cry but kept holding it. I knew that i was lonely. I had no friends in school and i was being bullied almost everyday. Then lola pulled my hair and said : you better watch out if you ever do that to me i promise you , you wont get to see the sun anymore. She and her friends walked away leaving me shocked. When they were out of sight the tears that i was holding came running down my eyes. I dont want other people see me cry and pity me. So i quickly run away and didnt bother to call my driver. I wanted to be along. I kept running until i finally was at the front gate of our house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE THE HOUSE

When i was infront of our gate i quickl run so my parents wouldnt see my cry. I came strait to me bedroom and kept crying. Then i suddenly heard the voice of my mom saying : honey are you ok ??    I was shocked and did not bother to look to my mom as i say im fine mom. She sat on my bed and lifted me and saw me crying. Her eyes softened when she saw me. They bullied you again ?? am i right my mother asked. I simply nodded. Then i cant take the pain anymore and hugged my mom. She was surprised form what i din then later on she relaxed and kept patting my back. Mom can i transfer to a new school ??? i asked my mom. No need to worry,me and your dad were aready planning to transfer you to a new school. You cant transfer now because you have to finish your freshmen year,after finishing that you will be transfered and start your sophomore up to your year in that school. But mom what if there are bullied there i asked. Dont worry that school is highly exclusive and i promise you no one will bully you my mom said. Kansahamnida eomma. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IN WATTPAD

               <3  <3  <3  <3