chapter 4

CHAOTER 4

HEE JIN'S POV

As the tall guy carried me bridal style i saw luhan grab one of the wist of the girls. Luhan pulled them. Then the tall guy said im chanyeol. Um umm my name is , he suddenly cut me off and said cho hee jin right ? yeah by the way thanks for saving me back there. Welcome chanyeol said. Then he put me down, we were near the nurse's room already i was confused on why did he out me down. Do you have a brother ? he asked. I dont have any sibling,im the only child of my parents. Well then ill be your brother, i promise that i will take care of you from anyone that will harm you. From now on you will call me chanyeol oppa okay ? I was a bit shocked on what he said but later on i said okay chanyeol oppa then he ruffled my hair and kiss me. He carried me bridal style again. When he was carrying me i felt sadness and happiness at the same time. Happiness because he save me. And i like him, not as like like but like as a brother of mine. Sadness because i wanted luhan to carry e instead of him. Then chanyeol oppa opened the door to the nurse's room and lay me down on the bed. The nurse cleaned my woundsand said that i should stay for a couple of minutes and then i can live. Hee jin,chanyeol oppa has something to do. Just wait for me okay ? okay sure i said. I was waiting for him to come when luhan and his cute guy friend barge in the room. I was surprised then luhan held my hand and kept asking me questions,after answering all of it he finally introduces me to his friend.

Hee jin this is my freind sehun. Hi sehun nice to meet you. Call me sehunnie insted of sehun then luhan light punche sehunnie in the arms. Ouch hyung sehunnie said then i clear my throat and said okay ill call you sehunnie and one more thing he said can i call you noona. Sure sehunnie you can call me noona. Then he pushed luhan away from me and hug me. SE-sehun-hunnies your choking me then he pulled away from the hug. The door open than i saw chanyeol oppa. He asked if i was already okay and ready to live ?  Umm yes im okay we can live now chanyeol oppa. When the two guys heard chanyeol oppa they both stood up and said why are you callling him oppa already they both say in unison. I heard luhan said why are you calling him oppa instead of me and i saw his face blush. UMMMM luhan is there something you want to say i clearly heard it already but i want him to repeat it. Nevermind luhan said. So everyone ready to go now chanyeol oppa said. Yes were all ready

AT THE GATE

Im calling my driver right now waiting for him to answer then i hear his voice i said sir please pick me up already,yes ma'am that's all he said. Chanyeol oppa,sehunnie, and luhan please come to my house so  could say thankyou to you guys properly I cant come sorry i have something to do today sorry hee jin luhan said. I felt sad and just said okay and thankyou and gave him a smile. YEHET will be going at noona's house sehun said . Sehun you ride with chanyeol oppa,you guys follow my car so you could come to my house. Then luhan said he has to go already i quickly hug him and said bye and thanks

AFTER MINUTES OF WAITING

Our car appeared and i went inside then signaling chanyeol oppa and sehun to follow the car. After 30 minutes or so we arrived at the front gate of my house. I cam eout the car and saw chanyeol oppa's car parking. I went to them and said guys follow me. We were at the front gate of my house and i could see from my pheriperal vision that they are surprised making me confious. Guys why are you looking at my house that way. I-is that youre house noona sehunnie asked. Umm yeah,come on let's go inside. Sure chanyeol oppa and sehunnie said.

INSIDE THE HOUSE

As i walk inside i could hear both of them gasped. Guys hear seat in the couch,i will just change my clothes.and oh ms. hyun please prepare pastries and give it to my friends here.

I quickly run up  the stairs and change as fast as i could. I wore a pink shirt saying I LIKE YOU and blue jeans and my slippers.

I went outside my room and saw chanyeol oppa and sehunnie playing with  the cupcakes and some other pastries. I chuckled from what i saw and thought ''this guys are so childish,and yet they act like mature one's when someone's infront of them.

I hid behind them and yelled you guy's should not play with your food. I pretended to be mad at them then sehunnie said ''im so sorry noona it was chanyeol hyung who started it he threw a cupcake at me and and i quickly cut him off and said its okay sehunnie. I cut him off because i can see that he is sincere and ready to cry. I cant make sehunnie cry i just cant ne is so cute,adorable and handsome. Then i turned my gaze from sehunnie to chanyeol oppa, i chuckled a little when i saw his face. He was pouting, and he said sorry hee jin. Its okay chanyeol oppa i said then he smiled brightly from what i said.

I sat in the middle of the two of them and said thanks you guys,thankyou for saving me from those bullies.Both of them said AWWWW and i was blushing the hell out because the two of them really looked cute. OH and by the way chanyeol oppa what did you do when you said you have something to do earlier when i was at the nurse's room.

CHANYEOL'S POV

She is asking me about what happened earlier.

I was really sick of those girls who bullied hee jin. I knew her name because where classmates. When i first saw her my mind just kept saying i like her. She is not like the other girl's here always flirting with us. I like her to be my sister.

================================FASTFORWARD================================

After i lay her in the bed i excused myself from her and tried to find those bithches who hurted her.

I saw the girls talking on what are they going to hee jin if ever she bumps into them. One of the girl's said : ''lets beat her up,wil only beat her up if all our oppas went home already so no one could save her again.

From what i heard,my blood quickly boiled. The range of my anger is up to 10 but hearing them said that,my anger on them is on 13. I cant hold my anger anymore and so i just run to them holding one of the wrist of the girl.

If you ever you girls hurt hee jin i promise i will kill all of you just using my bare hands. Never hurt hee jin again. O-oppa why do you care about her so much,she is just a bitch trying to flirt with you. Never call hee jin a bitch. I care for her because she's my sister. All of them gasped when i said sister. YEAH i lied to them but that is the ony way to help hee jin.

=================================BACT TO PRESENT============================

I could see that hee jin and sehun are worried about me because i was looking at midair. Then suddenly hee jin wave her hand at me saying chanyeol oppa to earth,earth to chanyeol oppa and the she snaps her finger and i stare at both of them.

Chanyeol oppa what happened when you said you have something to do she asked. Oh i tried to find those girls,then when i saw them i hid first and  listened to there conversation then i really got angry and said to them never to hurt you again,and they asked me why i care for you i simply answered them sayin you are my sister.

WHHAAAAAAAT !!!!! she said. Ooops did i just say it outloud. I felt tense because she might get angry at me but she suddenly hug me and said thanks chanyeol oppa. I felt relieved and hug her back then sehun said GROUPHUG. Sehun quickly hug the both of us squeezing me and hee jin.

HEE JIN'S POV

Sehun quickly hug the both of us squeezing me and chanyeol oppa. Se-se-hu-hunnie your choking the both of us. Then he suddenly let go of the hug,i inhaled and exhaled before talking to them.

Sehunnie and chanyeol oppa thanks for saving me.

AFTER HOURS

Noona i think me and chanyeo hyung has to go home already. Its getting a little late already chanyeol oppa said. Oh okay , bye guys, se you tomorrow. Noona can i have your cellphone number sehun asked.

Sure i gave them my number and lead them to the gate.