chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

      NARRATOR'S POV

This is the day that hee jin's been waiting for. The day that she will transfer to a new school. She had many sacrifices for this day to com . And she is happy to know that her freshmen year will end. In her new school will she experience love ? or pain ? 

HEE JIN'S POV

As i woke up,i wore a happy face because this is the day that my freshmen year will end. I hurry to eat my breakfast then my mom asks me a question '' honey are you sure about transfering to a new school ''. Mom im sure about it. I quickly run inside the car with mr sol. and did not bother what will my mom say.

AT SCHOOL

As i come out the car i still wore a happy face on me :)  Teachers greeted me goodmorning ms. cho. I also greeted them back. I did not bother to call mr sol to pick me up because i really want to enjoy the scenery of the school before i leave.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walk inside the house then my mom saw me and said '' honey let's celebrate '' and i said sure but let's wait for dad to come home.

AT THE RESTAURANT

Mom im so excited to study at that academy i saidalmost shouting. Eay honey !! my mom said. Do you even know what is the name of the academy ? my dad asked me. No,what is the name of the academy. The name is XOXO ACADEMY  my mom and dad said in unison. XOXO ACADEMY ? yes honey XOXO ACADEMY,you may not be familiar with its name because its a hihgly up class school.

AFTER 3 MONTH'S

  NARRATOR'S POV

This is her first day at her brand new school. S he woke very early and ate her breakfast quickly so she couls roam around the academy.

HEE JIN'S POV

I woke up early and ate my breakfast qiuckly. Honey are you that excited my mom aks. Yes mom im that excited. If you could excuse me. I have to go now i said.

AT THE CAR

We stopped at a huge building. I was infront of the gate,dumbfounded from what im looking at. Wow was the only word i can say. I walk inside but there were no people. I guessed i was really really early but nevermind i have yo fing the principal's office so she could direct me to my classroom.