chapter 8

chapter 8

NARRATOR'S POV

Today is tuesday which means this is the day that hee jin and luhan performance in class. Hee jin's been nervous all day long she is nervous not because of their performance but because of what she is wearing. She hasn't wear a dress for ages so its like a new thing. For today she will be wearing make up and also the class will know what she really looks like.

Everyong thinks that she is the typical nerd and finding it hard to believe that luhan and exo are close to her. What they dont know is that hee jin is really pretty inside and out. She doesn't want the other girls to know what she really looks like because she knows that those girl are just pretending to be her friend.

So she is kinda disguising herself to be a nerd,she wants a friend who doesn't look on the outside. She wants a friend who will accept her on what she really is pretty or not pretty.

Now she is in the dressing room preparing herself,she is with donna. Donna is a make up arist from paris. She is now doing her make up and hair and hee jin really looks beautiful all that is left is hee jin's and luhan's performance.

LUHAN'S POV

I haven't seen hee jin in a while art class is about to start and she is nowhere to be found. Im getting worried here i hope she is fine. While sulking in my thoughts i felt someone tap my shoulders I saw sehun and guys smiling then suho moves to me and said ''dont worry too much,she will come.No daughter of mine backs out,okay''. Somehow his words made me feel comfortable and relax,i just have to relax and wait for her. Im sure she will come and our performance will be the best out of everyone's presentation

I bet she really looks beautiful in that dress she is going to wear. Me and her are the perfect couple to be but i have to wait a little more. After we finish this year,on our junior year i will ask her to be my girlfriend. I've been longing to ask her that for years but i cant because she left ang went to america but now that she is back i wont waste a minute. I hope she is the real one not like ------- I was cut from my thoughts when my art teacher ask me where is my partner, i simply said that she went to the comfort room but what if she wont come, is going to left hanging here ?

 Time passed by quickly,its been 40 minutes and still hee jin is not here. After sehun's and tao's performance and apparently there performing now. Its a good thing where the last to perform,any minute now tao's and sehun's performance will end. OHH hee jin where are you ? What if she is being bullied or else she's been taken for granted oh no not that.

''Luhan you and hee jin are up next. Well what are you waiting for luhan go and perform now our art teacher said.''It lookslike the nerd had an anxiety attack,if you want luhan i can be your partner'' one of the girl said then i hear chanyeol saying ''shut up,hee jin is going to be fine,no sister of mine will be a weakling like you girls then i hear suho and d.o saying ''yeah,our daughter will come now any minute.

''STOP IT NOW,now luhan where is your partner ?'' our art teacher asked. UMM sir---- i was cut off when i heard someone cough at the door. I turn aroung and saw hee jin,she really looks like a princess,a princess that is worth fighting for.

HEE JIN'S POV

Im kinda nervous a little so i went in the garden,i really like the smell of fresh air. I was thinking a lot of stuffs that i forgot about the time and our performance. I hurriedly went inside and when i was about to go in i heard our teacher asking luhan on where was i.

Luhan was about to answer but i cut him off by coughing. He turned aroung and saw me,when he saw me he was totally amzed on what i look and so was i. He looks like an angel,i mean if there is no people here ill be screaming and spazzing about him. I heard our teacher cough so i stopped daydreaming and held out my arms. It is a sign that me and luhan are going to perform now,luhan bowed and took my hand then he pulled me. First of all we have to announce what were going to perform, as i was walking i could see everyone looking at me amzed and stuffs then i heard sehunnie saying ''you go noona'',then suho and d.o said '' i never thought i could see her again wearing those stuffs,she is really pretty'' then i heard the others guys say in unison '' you look beautiful hee jin-ah''.