Untitled 1

Hunter P.O.V

Do you know that feeling when you wanna tell your friend something, but you're scared to tell them? No? Well it feels like complete shit and you cant do anything about it. Right now i'm at my best friends, Rose, house sitting on her cough balling my eyes out, while she's talking to her boyfriend on her front door step.

Now if you think i'm going to tell you why i'm crying, you're wrong. I'm just going to go home and try not to let the conversation come up tomorrow. Rose came back into the house and started to question me. I cant tell her what's wrong with me she'll hate me.

I didn't say anything, just laid my head in her lap crying until I got the courage to say something which was

"I should go home." With no emotion or anything in my voice. I got up and left before she could say anything.

Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Hunter Chase and I have brown hair and brown eyes. I have horrible choice of clothing and I have three best friends. Their names are Rose Dawson, Nya Zed, and Nathan Hamilton. I love them to death but I don't tell them everything. they all are in relationships. I am in a relationship but i'm not happy.

I try to be but I cant take being hit anymore. But i'm going to stay with Mike because I know that the reason he hits me is because he loves me and I need to learn my lesson. And I will, I just have to try harder. When I get home I go to my room not bothering to yell out to my brother because I know he would be at work at this time.

I just ended up going to sleep. I have to get up tomorrow and go out to eat with Nathan, Nya, and Rose. No doubt is she gonna bring tonight up. I'll think about it tomorrow right now i'm too sleepy to function.

------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I had a headache, but nonetheless I got up and got dressed. When I got to the restaurant I got a seat because I was the first one there. F*ck I forgot to call Mike and tell him I was going out today, I will never learn. I got my phone out and called him. He answered after the second ring.

"Hey babe." He said. I cringed, I hate being called babe. I let him call me that because if I tell him not to he will have to punish me and I don't want that.

"Hi. I just wanted to tell you that I was going out today, I forgot to tell you."

"I thought I told you that you had to ask me if you could do something." He said. I could hear the anger in his voice even though he was talking calmly.

"I'm sorry. I'll never do it again."

"Don't worry, i'll just have to punish you later. Next time ask." He said hanging up.

Damn. I forgot I was suppose to ask before doing something. I don't wanna be punished again but I keep fucking up. Maybe if I didn't fuck up so much I wouldn't have so many bruises littered on my body. Anywhere somebody can't see.

Suddenly a hand was in my face. I jumped and looked up with a sigh of relief. It was just my best friends... and their boyfriends and girlfriend. Great.

"Hey Hunter. You okay? You look like you've died and came back." Ny asked.

I nodded my head at her. "I'm fine, just had a rough night." Before I went to Roses house I got punished and it involved some things I don't wanna talk about. Okay so maybe I ended up telling you why I was crying but I wasn't going to.

Rose didn't look convinced. Probably because I went to her house last night balling my eyes out. "You came to my house crying last night. what was that about?" She asked looking me in the eyes with worry.

"Yeah i'm fine just got into a little spat with a friend." I said to them, not making eye contact with them.

"What friend? We know all of your friends." Rose said. I didn't say anything and Nate looked at something on me.

"Hunt can I talk to you?" He said getting up meaning no arguments. I got up and Followed him to the bathroom.

He made sure that nobody was in the bathroom and when he saw nobody, he locked the door. This is serious. "Nathan what are you doing?" I asked him. He marched toward me and pulled down the collar of my button up shirt. "Who's hand print is that Hunter?" He asked.

I paled. How did he see that I put my collar up and I put makeup on it. "Hunter this isn't the first time I've saw a bruise on you. Who is hitting you?" He asked. I shook my head, pushing him away. "Nobody is hitting me. Mind your own business Nathan." I tried to walk away and back to the door but he pulled me back.

"Hunter I know a bruise when I see one, and that's exactly what is on your neck. Hunter I just wanna know who's hitting you." He said with a pleading look in his face. I froze as I got a text. Somehow I knew it was Mike. I slowly took out my phone and saw some thing that made me wish I asked before doing.

"I hope you like your punishment." Was attached to the bottom of a picture that had handcuffs, rope, and other things that I rather not say. He's only every used any of this stuff on me once and it hurt like a bitch. I had only made a mistake and dropped a plate and it broke. He made me clean it up and I cut my finger's multiple times.

I can only imagine how painful this time is gonna be. I looked up at Nate, fixing my collar.

"I'm Fine."

Even though that was said with a tear rolling down my face.