Untitled 6

Hunter's P.O.V

I heard Clay take a deep breath. "Hunter baby, you're not fat and I want you to see that for yourself. As much as I want to find Mike and do things to him that he deserve, I wont because my baby needs me. We are going to any restaurant you want. Okay?" He asked as he ran his fingers through my hair. I nodded. "Okay."

He started the car up and drove out the parking lot. "Where do you wanna eat?"

"Wendy's." Was the first thing that came to mind. He nodded. When we got there, Clay asked me if I wanted drive-thru or to go in. I said I wanted to go in so he parked and we went in. Clay ordered while I sat down. Somebody sat in front of me. I looked up and saw Mike.

CLAY!

"Hello Hunter." 

"Hi. It's funny you're here because I wanted to talk to you about something." I said looking down. "About what?" "Our relationship." "What about it? I thought we were okay." He said taking my wrist in his hand. I took a deep breath.

"I think we should break up." 

"And why would we do that?" "Because what we have is not healthy. You beat me and I let you." I said.

"No."

"And why not?" I heard from behind me. I turn around hoping that its Clay but I know that it's not. "Nathan! What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile. I tried to take his attention away from what he heard. He shook his head. "Don't try to change the subject. I heard what you said. Hunter I asked you if he was hurting you and you said no. 

"You know what? We'll talk about that later, right now I want you to let go of Hunter." He said. I sighed, frustrated. "Mike if you don't let me go i'll scream bloody murder. We are in a restaurant full of people, i'm sure you know that." I said through gritted teeth. Mike looked around then back at me.

I raised my eyebrows. "Try me." I whispered lowly. He slowly let me go and Nathan pulled me up to him."Mike I am telling you this once and only once. We. Are. Over." 

"Fine, but this wont be the last time you see me." He said walking out. I sighed sitting back down with Nathan sitting next to me. Just as Clay came back. "Hey Nathan when did you get here?" He asked as he sat a bag in front of me.

"I came here with Casey but she left and I saw Hunter talking to Mike." He said. I saw Clay look at me in concern and worry. "Why was Mike talking to you?" He asked. I shrugged and tried to eat, but I just couldn't. "Hunter." Nathan said giving me a look. I sighed.

"I did what you said and he said no. Nathan showed up when he grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go." When I said that, Clay grabbed my wrist himself but gently. "Clay i'm fine. Please don't go into mother mode, it's embarrassing." He ignored me and continued to look at my wrist. Oh god.

For some reason the only way to get him to stop is to call him mom. One time I scrapped my knee, I was 8, and Clay kept panicking so the only thing I thought to do was to call him mom to annoy him, but I guess he really took it to heart because he calmed down. We've never been in a situation like that again, well until now.

When I came back to earth, Clay was still looking at my wrist.

"Mom!" I almost yelled. I seemed to snap him out of whatever land he was in because he looked up at me and apologized letting go of it. "Thank you." I slowly brought it back to my side. Nathan looked confused, I just shook my head. 

"You're wrist still needs ice." I look at him.

"Clay."

"Sorry." He said quickly and quietly, looking away. I sighed again.

He's acting like such a Mom.

(I know I haven't changed the P.O.V for five chapters so...)

Clay's P.O.V

I cant believe Hunter used the Mom card on me. He doesn't know how much that actually affects me. I promised to tell him when we got home, but i'm nervous. I don't know how he'll react, most likely not good because he's 17 now.

I don't want to tell him because i'm not ready, but it's been years. 17 to be exact. It's now or never. 

"Hunter I thing we should go home now."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Short P.O.V but there will be more of Clay's next chapter.

What do you think he has to tell Hunter?  

Byeeeeee...................