Untitled 2

Hunter P.O.V

When we got back to the table I froze. Mike's here's. Maybe if I-.

"Hey Hunter."

Shit he saw me. "Hey Mike." I tried to say calmly, because if I didn't the punishment would be worse than it already is. "Come sit down." He said. His voice was sweet and calm but his eyes said something else. Nonetheless I went and sat next to him while Nathan sat next to his girlfriend, Casey. I always envied her. She had a boyfriend that cared for her and she's beautiful. It's not that Mike doesn't care for me, he just has a.... different way of showing it.

Casey is lucky she got somebody like Nate. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I look up at Mike. "Why are you staring at her?" He whispered to me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He started to squeeze my thigh. I had to bite my lip to keep whimpering.

"You just never learn do you babe? That punishment might come sooner if you don't stop." He growled/ whispered in my ear.

"I will."

The tightness left my thigh as I sighed. That's gonna leave a bruise. I need to stop disrespecting him. I didn't mean to stare at her though, I was zoned out. Nathan looked worried and pissed at the same time. "Are you okay Hunter?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Are you sure?" "Yes Nate, i'm fine." I said.

Rose and Nya were staring at Mike. "Hunter Why don't you introduce us to Mike."Nya said. Rose nodded. "Mike these are my friends. Friends this is Mike." I said quickly. "That's not a introduction. I'm Rose, this is Nya, and that's Nathan. We're Hunter's best-"

"Classmate's!"

They all look at me. "They're your classmates." Mike said. I nodded. I looked at Nathan with a pleading look. He gave me a 'you owe me one' look. "Yeah we have this big projects coming up." He said. He looked at Nya and Rose to tell them to be quiet, but they were looking at Mike. How their boyfriends didn't notice, i'll never know.

So Nya ended up spilling that it was a lie. "No we're his best friends. We should all hang out sometime." She said twirling a strand of her hair. I didn't look at Mike because I knew he was furious. Shouldn't have lied. "No I think i'm just going to take Hunter home now." He gripped my bony wrist. Nathan help me. Mike pulled me out the restaurants and to his car. He threw me in and got in the drivers side, driving off.

I'm most likely going to be in pain after this. No doubt. But it's okay, he's doing it out of love. I need to learn not to lie. I love him and he love's me enough to teach me.

When we got to his house, he dragged me by hair into his house. We got to his sound proof room where he gives me my punishments. Did I tell you Mike was 20? I know he's a little but we love each other. He helps me since i'm 17 and I need to learn still.

He through me on the floor. "I love you Hunter, but you just keep messing up. First you go out without asking, then you lie to me. When will you stop?" Mike said tying me to his bed. He then got scissors and cut me out my clothing. "Baby I hate to do this to you, but I love you and when you're my age you'll understand. Maybe next time you wont lie. You love me too right?" H e asked.

I stay quiet. I don't know if I should answer or not. "Answer me!" I jumped as he yelled. "Yes, I love you." "Liar!" He yelled once more, slapping me. "No, I do love-." "Shut up!" He hit me again. I saw him go get the stuff from the picture. I fucked up. He went and go a lot more stuff.

"Let's get started, shall we."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Mike was done he pulled me into his chest as I cried. "Shh. Baby I had to do that, everything will be fine. I'm sorry Love." I'm in so much pain. I can hardly move my legs and I cant feel my bottom. Mike suddenly got up. He threw me some clothes. "Get dressed. Hurry up." He then walked out.

I tried my best to get dressed as fast as I could. When Mike came back, he took me to the car. He took me home and told me to get out. As soon as I got out, he sped off. I tried to practice walking regularly without limping but I was failing.

The last time this happened I couldn't even move so this better. I walked/ limped into the house. I tried be quiet but I bumped into a wall and fell. On my butt. I took a sharp intake of breath. The light turned on and I saw Clay, my brother, standing with a bat in his hands.

I quickly wiped my face from any tears but he saw them. He immediately came to my side. "What's wrong? What happened? Where were you?" He thew at me as I tried to get up again but fell again. My whimpering shut him up. "What's wrong?" He asks me again.

"I-i-it hurts."

"What hurt's?"

"It's embarrassing." I said laying back, tears in my eyes. "It doesn't matter, you're in pain. Let me help you." I look at him and saw how worried he was. I put my arm over my eyes. "My butt hurts." I said lowly. "From the fall?" He asked.

"No." I said. "Do you want me to look and see if anything is wrong?"

"Wouldn't that be awkward for you to look at your brothers ass?"

"Watch your mouth and no it wont be. I'm seeing if anything is wrong with my brother." I sniffle.

"This is so embarrassing but yes, can you look?" I asked. He had that worried look on his eyes still. "Of course I can." He picked me up and brought up to my room.