Untitled 4

Hunter's P.O.V

Nathan left it alone, but I know he doesn't believe me. At 1 o'clock I felt like nothing happened earlier. Of course I was still in pain though, but I got through it. At lunch I sat next to Nathan, feeling more comfortable with him than Rose and Nya. Now that Nate knows that i'm... you know, I don't feel as close to them, I never did. Nathan and I have been friends since kindergarten and we met Rose and Nya in 4th grade. 

They all hit it off great while I felt like they were taking Nathan from me. I didn't like him, it's just that he was my best friend and I missed him. I would sit at home thinking that one day he would just forget about me. I never told i'm because then he would leave me for sure because he thought I was a creep.

"Hunter who was that Mike guy?" Rose asked. Nate and I sighed. Oh god.

"He was a friend I met at a cafe." I said. I made that up though. 

I met Mike in an alley, a guy was trying to kidnap me and Mike was there. I remember being so scared, but I guess I owe him with what i'm doing now. I still owe him with what he's helping with. "He looks older than us. How old is?" Nya asked. I never told Nate how old Mike was. 

Fuck. I look down at my lap.

"20." 

 I said quietly. I felt Nate tense up. "What." he said, while the girls said. "Cool." 

I was between looking at the Nathan and the girls. Nathan got up and left the lunchroom. I messed up. The girls looked after him confused. "What was that about?" Rose asked. I shook my head. "Nothing." They nodded believing it. "Why would a 20 year old wanna hang out with you?" Nya asked. Wow thanks guys.

"You're skinny which makes so bony. You never eat and you're too short." Rose added. Nya was about to say something else but I stood up. "I think i'm just gonna go." I walked out the school, not bothering to say bye. I called Clay and asked him to pick me up but he was at work. Guess I have to walk. 

I walk all the way home groaning. I am in way too much pain.. When I got in my room, I lye down in my bed. I'm bored, I guess I could just go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to somebody shaking me. I groan and look up. Clay. "Are you okay?" I couldn't do anything but groan. I still in so much pain. "On a scale from 1-10, how painful is it?" "10." I said quietly. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the car. "Where are we going?" "To the hospital."

No.

"Why are we going to the hospital?" He paused from starting the car for a second, then continued on. "You're hurt and I want you to be okay." On the way the car kept hitting bumps and I bounced up down, and that isn't what I should be doing right now. "Clay." I said breathlessly. He looked between me and the road.

"What's wrong?"  I sucked in a breath. "Do think you could, I don't know... not drive in the bumps?" I asked. H e had a look  of sympathy on his face. 

'I'm sorry babe but I have to get to the hospital as fast as I can." I shook my head.

"No you don't. Clay i'm- . Owww."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth chapter up and I still feel so much cringe when I read it. This whole story is cringe and i'm sorry, even though not a lot of people read this story.

P.S sorry it's short.