Untitled Part 8

Hunter's P.O.V.

It's been a couple day's since I last talked to Clay and I'm really sad about it. I know it's my fault but I didn't mean to say that to him. Every night I hear him cry and I know it's my fault. I've been going through some things and I don't know how to handle it or what to do about it.

The last thing I wanna do is go back to the hospital and somehow find out that i'm pregnant. Yeah 'cause that can happen. I know that can't happen, I just feel like I am. Plus I've been gaining weight and eating way too much food, but then I would throw up and it would be gone, until I ate again. I haven't been around anybody for anyone to notice.

I really want to talk to Clay but i'm probably the last person he wants to see. Screw this. I get up out of bed and walk to Clay's room. 

Knock

Knock

I heard quiet and slow movement. When the door finally opened, I was surprised to see a very red eyed and messy haired Clay. I did this to him? Neither of us said anything for a minute. Clay finally sighed, looking at the floor. "What do you want Hunter?" He asked with no emotion in his voice.

"I wanted to come say sorry for what I said the other day." I said quietly.

"No it's okay, I get it. I lied to you and let you think I was your brother, I let you think you had no parents, and I was that horrible mother some kids have in there families. I wasn't there for you, I let somebody abuse and rape you, I didn't even know you were gay! What kind of mother let's his child be both raped and abused. You honestly have nothing to apologize about, I do. I'm so so sorry that you went through that without somebody by your side. I'm your parents and I should have known something was wrong with you.

"3 fucking years and I didn't notice anything. Hunter for your own good, stay away from me. Your life is so much better without me in it." He said crying slightly. I had tears flowing down my face also. I'm not even mad that he lied to me, I understand why he did though and I would have been scared too. I'm just glad he told me before I was 30.

Clay is about to shut the door but I squeeze my way through. As he turn's to me he sighs. "Clay why are you doing this? How could you have known what was going on? I never told you or anybody else anything and I wasn't going to until Nathan started getting suspicious and you saw me in so much pain. And as for the thing where you made me think you were my brother? I don't even mind 'cause I probably would have done the same thing you did. I understand that you were scared and that you didn't want me to think you were a bad parent. I know the reader's reading this would totally disagree with you.

"I just want to talk to you about this." I said Pulling him to the bed and sitting him down next to me. I wipe mine and his face. When I was done I looked him in the face.

"Now. I want to know who you are and your purpose in my life." I said making him look at me.

"I'm Clay Chase and i'm your.... parent." He said taking a pause between your and parent.

What was he gonna say?

"Where was I born?"

"Henry Ford Hospital." He answered quickly.

"What time?"

"11:11"

Cool.

"What date?"

"September the 29th of 2000." He again answered quickly.

"Full name?"

"Hunter William Chase."

"Who is my birth mother." I asked and he froze. He took a deep breath before answering.

"Clay Chase." I sat up straight and stared at him. 

"What do you mean?" I ask him. He looked me in the eyes and said.

"I gave birth to you."
--------------------------------------------------------------

There's chapter 8. 

How do you think Hunter's gonna react?