❝to be killed by group b❞

"I WANT TO BE A RUNNER

"I WANT TO BE A RUNNER."

INTRO -
hiya gladers! im lilliana, but i typically go by lil or lilli and im the official creator of this lovely account with these lovely admins.

ABOUT ME -
first of all, im a short blonde with blue eyes and pretty sarcastic most of the time. my hogwarts house is hufflepuff and im a loyal scorpio. im in love with newt scamander and stiles stilinski. i have an obsession with iced tea, soup, and music. finally, i have a cat named sapphire whom everyone chooses to believe has a one person attachment to me. she's been given the nickname sassy due to her sassy nature, ahah!

TOP TEN FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
supernatural, teen wolf, shameless,
13 reasons why, riverdale, scream,
sherlock, tvd , stranger things

TMR CHARACTER MOST LIKE ME -
tbh, i feel like a mix between newt and chuck. newt is very introverted, wise, and kind hearted. while chuck is a very loyal friend to others and wants to help.

HOW I CAME ACROSS TMR -
i actually had a friend that had been obsessed with the maze runner series for years. she had basically "forced" me to read the series and i ended up falling in love with it. god bless her honestly bc i wouldn't be here without her.

HOW TO CONTACT ME -
i enjoy chatting with others and you can talk to me anytime you want about anything. whether or not it's heavy stuff or silly questions, i don't mind.

ways to contact me;
twitter - strangernatural
tumblr - aertamics & mysticul
kik - staraust
main account - mysticul

love, lil