❝the leader❞

❝You're the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck there ever was

❝You're the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck there ever was.❞

INTRO -
Hello, if you ended up here that means you've or already discovered all the sections of the maze, or you've just started. I'm Liz, my full name is Elizabeth, my fellow admins and I will try our best at introducing you to the world of The Maze Runner, or welcome you if you already knew it.

ABOUT ME -
So, like I said in the intro, my full name is Elizabeth but that's honestly a mouth full so I prefer Liz. I'm fifteen and I'm born and raised in the Netherlands, I learned to speak English when I was about nine-ish. I'm a pretty tall brunette with chestnut brown eyes, my star sign is a Gemini. I like to think that I'm a little feminist deep inside, and with little I mean huge and with deep inside I mean on full display. I'm a proud Slytherin, don't know why I tell you this considering that's Harry Potter related but idc.

TOP TEN FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
Teen Wolf, The Originals, The Vampire Diaires, 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, Pretty Little Liars, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Shadowhunters and Once Upon A Time.

TMR CHARACTER MOST LIKE ME -
Depends, sometimes it's Thomas because I have a very curious nature and I tend to ask people a lot of questions to see what's going on but sometimes it's Newt because I like to keep to myself, too. I'm quiet and sometimes pretend to be happy while something actually hurts a lot inside of me.

HOW I CAME ACROSS TMR -
Honestly, I've always been quite the bookworm. I preferred reading over watching TV or anything like that. I stumbled across the books when I was in a book shop, but I never liked reading in Dutch so I ordered them online so that I could read them in English.

HOW TO CONTACT ME -
You can always pm me on my main account if you have questions or if you just want to talk, my main account is -lovelylydia
Of course, I'm also available on Kik, which is; lizhartlxy.