❝the partner❞

"WHO AM I? WHO ARE YOU?"

INTRO -

hello beautiful greenies! i'm sahaily, but I usually go by haily or hails and I'm one of the admins of this amazing society for the maze runner fandom!

ABOUT ME -

so to start off, i'm a short raven haired, dark browned eyed latina girl who Iives in canada! i am very sociable and pretty sassy half of the time (it's the latina sass inside of me) i'm in love with cole sprouse and james siruis potter, because why not? i have a HUGE obsession with mcdonald's french fries, pizza, music and writing. finally, i am a major risk taker and i'm pretty sure that I crave adventure half of the time because I really want to go skydiving and bungee jumping.

TOP TEN FAVORITE TV SHOWS -

the flash, voltron legendary defender, x-men, young justice, teen wolf, masterchef, once upon a time, shadowhunters, icarly

TMR CHARACTER MOST LIKE ME -

ah this is so hard! I personally think that I am mostly a combination of minho and newt because they both have those levels of sass that I can relate to on a much larger scale. minho, is like my sassy spitball spirit animal that represents me in one way, when newt on the other hand is like my realistic and sensible side that always has that common sense.

HOW I CAME ACROSS TMR -

this was back in the sixth grade and my friend kept talking about this book called the maze runner, so I asked her what it was about and she gave me the book to read. I read the first page that night after school and I actually got hooked. if it wasn't for my friend, I would have never known about this amazing fandom!

HOW TO CONTACT ME-

you can always comment on my message board or pm me on my main account which is @anti-heroines if you have any questions or you just want to talk to me. I'm always happy to talk and meet with new people!