six

Jimin slept along side his now living doll. Yoongi felt cold. He didn't feel like he was living, but he was. There was a heart beat, breathing, and blood flowing. But he was so cold.

It was around 6 in the morning when Jimin woke. His eyes landed on Yoongi who's eyes where open glued to him. It was a bit of a strange site. To see him in bed with another boy. 

Jimin gave a small grin to the lovely doll. He studied the doll's sleepy features and felt his heart melt.

Yoongi's tired stare. His small mouth slightly open all matching his raspy voice that said, " Jimin," faintly.

It sent a chill down Jimin's spine. The doll's breaths were cold and slow. Jimin felt like he was watching a boy in his last breaths of air. There was no color to his skin just cold, porcelain tint. He still didn't look real enough to be human. Which worried Jimin when he gave quick glances.

"You might be going crazy"

Jimin had all these thoughts and voices raddling around in his mind.

Known were good.

"You have a dead boy in your bed"

"Is he even breathing?"

"I bet he's a zombie who's gonna eat your brains"

"What brains?"

~
Jimin gave Yoongi some jeans and a black hoodie. Yoongi stared blankly at the clothing in his hands. He had no idea what to do. His eyes moved up slowly to meet Jimin's eyesmile.

" do you not know how to put them on?" Jimin asked with a sweet voice. Yoongi nodded in response feeling a bit embarrassed. Jimin took the clothes back and grabbed Yoongi's hand softly.

"I'll help you"

Yoongi swallowed hard as he watched Jimin unbutton his shirt. Yoongi's bare chest and exposed thighs caught Jimin off guard. He stared at the white canvas in front of him not saying a thing. Yoongi felt the eyes on him and turned so his back was now facing him, " Don't stare," he said looking back slightly.

Jimin shook his head trying to focus, " I'm sorry Yoongi, I was just amazed. Your body is like a new beautiful canvas." Yoongi turned back and looked down at his own body. His joints were still visible. He thought they were ugly, annoying marks but Jimin seemed to love them.

" you can still see every joint on my body. How is that new and beautiful?" Yoongi asked rubbing his elbow. He was getting cold. Jimin smiled softy and slid the hoodie over Yoongi's head and covered his white chest.

" your beautiful just the way you are. Now sit down," Yoongi sat on the bed and watched Jimin slide the jeans up his skinny legs.

"We'll sneak you out when my parents go to work. Which should be," looks at phone, " in 10minutes." Yoongi nodded not understanding most of what he said. Yoongi was of course a doll. He wasn't the smartest in human speech.

**
Hello everyone! I'm sorry it took me SO LONG to update! Its just school's getting in the way. I have finals this week so I probably won't update my other stories yet! I promise I will as soon as I have free time!