Fourteen

" Hello owner~" Taehyung said with a wink. Jungkook stared with wide eyes. He didn't understand what was happening. His boyfriend just called his best friend, 'owner'. That's the same name Yoongi called Jimin.

Maybe Jimin actually did know Taehyung but just kept it a secret.
He didn't like it either way, " owner... Why is he calling you owner?" he asked quietly, keeping his eyes on the sheets not to look at either of them.

Taehyung sighed softly and rested his head on the palm of his hand, " Ah because Jimin owns me after all," he said plainly as if Jungkook should've known this whole time. 

Jungkook felt his heart crack. He didn't understand any of it. He dropped his phone on the bed and just rolled over. He didn't know how to react to something like this. 

Jimin frowned and rubbed Jungkook's shoulder, " Kookie let me explain.." he said pulling Yoongi over to the bed. Jungkook sat up but wouldn't look at Jimin he stared at the doll. Yoongi sat on the floor in front of the bed. He lifted his hair to show the numbers then removed his hoodie to show the faint marks of where is doll parts connected.

The friend didn't know how to take this all in.he stared at Yoongi then to Jimin. Jimin explained everything to him. He didn't want Kookie to hate him.

Jungkook believed him once he remembered that Jimin did have a doll named Taehyung that looked oddly like his new boyfriend.  This boyfriend also had numbers like Yoongi.

'0094'

What did those numbers even mean?

They were weird and Yoongi wouldn't even talk about them.

Was that how they came alive?

Jungkook picked up his phone and spoke to Taehyung, " come to my house right now," he ordered.
The doll agrees and hangs up before leaving to go and see his boyfriend along with his owner.

He was a LOT taller than his doll form. Jimin looked up at Taehyung and just studied his gorgeous face. He actually always had a weird crush on this doll.

Jungkook hugged Tae when he walked into his room. He was happy to see him and know he wasn't doing anything odd with Jimin.

Yoongi and Taehyung sat on the bed. Jimin and Jungkook stood in front of them thinking of something to say.

Jimin bit his lip, " take your shirt off T-Tae..."

Taehyung did it obediently. He and Yoongi sat with their shirts off. You could indeed see the same marks on Tae where his doll parts connected.

Taehyung looked to Yoongi and ran his fingers over the marks on his arms and chest.

Jungkook and Jimin felt awkward watching all of what was happening.

Yoongi bit his lip as he felt Taehyung's cold fingers on his chest.

It made him feel weird...

**
Y'all
I want some gay stuff to happen? Anyone want some gay activities?