Thirteen

Jimin and Jungkook sat on the bed and talked like usual friends. Yoongi still just stood and stared at the two.

Jungkook didn't like the feeling of those cold doll eyes on him. He looked over at Yoongi then pulled Jimin closer to his body. He spoke in a cute voice.

"Hyung we should play games!" he said with a big grin. Jimin nodded and agreed.

" what kinda games? " he asked and tilted his head waiting for Jungkook to answer what he asked.

His younger friend laid a hand on Jimin's upper thigh. He smirked, " doctor~"

Jimin's eyes widen and he stared with red cheeks. 'Doctor' was kinky wasn't it? Is all Jimin could think about. Jungkook giggled watching his friend get all flustered from what he had asked.

He laughed for a good minute and Jimin tried to understand what Jungkook had offered them to play, " I'm joking hyung "

The owner of the room stood from the bed and walked over to his tv. He fiddled with a few cords as he plugged in a game system. He handed his hyung a controller and sat with his legs crossed in front of the screen. Jimin joined him and smiled as they fought and battled. 

Yoongi stared at the screen. He was really confused on what was happening on the television. He watched the two react.

He sat next to Jimin and rested his head on his shoulder, " I'm bored own-" Jimin let out a loud yell to cover up what Yoongi was going to call him. He didn't want Jungkook to judge him for being called an 'owner' that's just weird!

Kookie stared at Jimin with a blank face. He was so confused with the way he reacted to Yoongi speaking.

"What was he about to call you?" Jungkook asked and sat his controller on the floor.

"Owner," Yoongi said plainly. Jimin's cheeks went bright red when the doll spoke for him. Jungkook looked to his friend then to the doll. He didn't really like the nickname, but they were together. 

Jimin folded his body into a ball of embarrassment. He wished that he no longer was alive. He wanted to be a rock, a rock that never moved. 

Jungkook was about to speak until his phone went off. He quickly grabbed it to see someone was calling him on skype. 

Taehyung

Taehyung the new boy at their school, Jimin apparently had never seen him. How could he miss someone who was so gorgeous? He had glowing Carmel skin, dark eyes, and a boxed smile. He just looked so beautiful in Jungkook's eyes. 

He answered and cheerfully greeted his boyfriend. He invited his friend over to see this work of art. Jimin wobbled over and sat on the bed next to Jungkook. He saw Taehyung. 

Taehyung looked like someone he had seen before. 

Someone's who's not real.

Someone who isn't real. 

A doll.

A doll he owned! 

" Kim Taehyung, " He said and his eyes were wide. Tae was Jimin's doll. A gift he had gotten a few birthdays' ago. 

Taehyung looked to Jimin with glassy eyes. He still looked fake.. but he was breathing, just like Yoongi. Yoongi came to life when Jimin wished it. 

Did Jungkook wish for Taehyung?

**

YO DOGGGG

YA MISS ME?

lol sorry for like NO updates of like anything?? Instead i just started more stories and only write 1 chapter for and then abandon them XD

I suckkk

I hope you like thissssss Thoooooo <3