4

damned if i do ya (damned if i don't) - all time low

[Luke]

“I don’t want any of you having sex anywhere in this bus, are we clear?” Tuffy lectured us the moment we finished settling in the vehicle. He was a tall man with a beard and a black beanie covering his baldness. He has a beer belly although claims that he has a baby inside of him.

It was a typical tour bus complete with the restaurant booths at the front, the many bunks, the complete kitchen set, two clean bathrooms, and a room at the end with couches and a table.

“Yes,” all of the girls said together, like they’ve heard the same sermon for countless times.

“No pets inside the bus, either.” Tuffy warned us.

“Yes,” they all said again.

“Since you’re nine people, the tech group is on another bus. No switching buses with any of them because I am responsible for all of you, okay?” He had his hand on his hip as he talked. “If any of you goes missing, everyone including your fan base is going to kill me.”

“Yes,”

“No smoking in the bus, either.” Tuffy’s eyes flickered to Ivey quickly. “I’m sorry.”

She shrugged. “It’s whatever.”

He cleared his throat, nodding. “Also, there’s Wi-Fi, but you have to sleep early so you’re not tired during sound checks. Again, I am responsible for all of you poop heads.” I learned that he liked to use that term a lot.

“Yes,”

“Always flush the toilet.”

“Yes,”

“Don’t leave chips on the floor.”

“Yes,”

“No one disturbs me while I drive.”

Yes,”

Tuffy nodded, taking a final look at us before breaking into a smile. “Okay, let’s go.” He clapped his hands and left us alone, walking to the driver’s seat.

All of the girls stood up and walked to us, arranged in one line.

“Welcome to our tour bus.” Sam grinned.

“Don’t tell me you have another ritual.” I rolled my eyes.

“No, we were just messing with you guys so that we’d have a head start on the bunks.” Ivey shrugged and they all left us, running to the bunks and claiming what beds were theirs.

“Top! Me! Mine! Top!” Mandy squealed.

“Bitches!” Ashton shouted, running to them.

We all ran after them, everyone struggling to get the bunk they want in the small hallway. There were screaming and hair pulling and surprisingly a lot of biting. I knew that Flames had a reputation for not being the girly girls they looked like, and being friends with them for how long taught me that they could be as rough as us boys, but I didn’t expect them to be this brutal.

“Mine!” Ivey shouted, grabbing my shoulders and pinning me to the ground before I could reach the top bunk.

I pushed her off me, still trying to get the wanted bunk. “No!”

I climbed up to the bunk with Ivey pulling my arms down, grunting.  “I’m going to fart on you, Luke.” She basically jumped on my back and somehow managed to get on my shoulders, making me a ladder that leads to the top bunk.