Chapter 1.6 - Morning Surprises! (A)

RING RING RING

I groaned and turned off my alarm clock.

Morning have arrived in the blink of an eye and I can't help but sleep some more. Although, I don't think this opportunity will ever come true since I have school today.

'Aggh, I wish it's weekend already. Say, I wonder if neko-chan is awake?'

I got out of the bed quickly and washed my face in the bathroom before checking out if the cat is still sleeping on the couch.

But when I arrived, I didn't see the gray cat but what I saw was a naked young boy that looks one year younger than me with cat ears and a tail.

Wait, what?! 

My eyes widened as I automatically screamed and turned around while my heart began to beat faster as I encounter this strange person in my apartment.

'H-Huh? Who is this? How did he get here? And where's neko-chan?! What happened to my neko-chan?! And why is he naked even?!'

So many question entered my mind upon witnessing the naked boy inside my apartment and here I thought this week is already enough giving me surprises.

But actually, this one took me to another direction. Is it too much to ask?!

Gosh, what's happening in my life?

I tried to calm down and find a way how to cover him up but I stood frozen when I heard a soft and rather, cute voice coming from the boy with cat ears and tail

I watched the cat person carefully as he shifted and mumbled cutely in his sleep. 

"Ahh, I had a good sleep. That warm milk sure was yummy last night. I should ask her again, hehe"

'W-Wait, warm milk? Eh?! Could it be...'

I gulped and almost jumped into conclusions but before I could turned around to see his face (not his body), the boy immediately saw my presence.

"Oh~It's you! You're awake! Hehe, finally!"

I could hear incoming footsteps and I found myself being wrapped around by his arms.

"Ahh!!"

I yelped and my face started glowing red from the boy's close contact then my heart began to raise when he licked my cheek from behind.

"W-Wait a minute!!", I said and quickly got off from him.

I held my chest and took a few deep breaths.

"Eh? (Y/N)-chan?", said the boy sadly.

I gasped as he spoke my name and out of nowhere, I finally turned around but I closed it when I saw how naked he was.

"Weird, you said my name. Could you be...the cat that I saved yesterday?", I questioned and tried to keep my cool.

The boy giggled and replied, "Yep, that's me! Thank you so much for taking me. You have no idea how lonely I was! And I'm very lucky to have someone who's really cute too, teehee~".

My heart jumped upon hearing his response and tone of his voice which I can't help adoring it.

"O-Oh you're very welcome but before anything else...", I said and went to my room to find some spare clothes for him.

When I came back, the only thing I can make him wear is my spare pajamas and boxers (don't misunderstood but boxers are comfy so good thing I was able to have a spare).

I covered my eyes and presented the clothes to him saying, "Here! Please put this on. I really don't want to see you like that for the whole day, you know?".