Chapter 13: HOPE!

Shehry"pov

Firstly ,I was shocked hearing her name,how can even mom think of this.

"Mom! Nhi "I told ,and stood up to leave .

"Shehry beta! Bat sun lo shehry wo larki gham hai,usse ne Apne ma ,baap koh diye hain,uss ka koi nhi hai iss duniya main ,agar tum uss ko Sahara do gay! ,tou kya jata hai?phir ye bhi neki hai kis se ko Sahara dena"! Mom said,and I felt helpless.

Par fatema ka kya!Main uss se pyaar karta hon! .

"MAIN souch ke,apko patao ga"! With that I left.

What Do I do?
Haan kar don?
Mom have hopes from me!
Meri khushi ka kya?

I asked ,sain abt it wo aise khil utha jaise usse ki aur sana ki shadi fix hogayi ho.

I was at fatema house,since 1 hour.

"Fatema main kya karon"?
I asked, her who busy in cooking biryani.

"Mujh se kya poch ,rahe ho? wo karo jis main tumahari khushi hai" !she said ,pointing at me.

"Meri khushi ,kainaat main nhi hai . I mean... Leave it"!
I sighed.

"Agar tumhari ,khushi uss main nhi hai tou na kardo"! She said,turning to stove again.

"Ok! With that i left for home.

Entered ,the house mom stood,waiting For me, or i should say more like waiting for the answer.

"Mommmm!plzzz" i begged,but She didn"t even listen to me and walked into kitchen.

I think she knewed that i was going to say This!

After the ,dinner i stood and all of them, papa,hussain,mama, sana,but only the person who wasn't there was kainaat  . They all stood facing me.

"Tou kya hai tumhara decision"? Papa asked,sternly.and i gulped.

"Mom"! I turned to mom as i couldn't speak in Front of dad.

She nodded.

"Mom! Main.. I stopped.

"Bolo shehry"! She said .I gritted.

"Mom! Mujhy nhi karni,uss Larki se shadi,meri Khushi nhi hai usse main, na uss lavarish (orphan) larki ko sahara Don ga. Main khush nhi aur.... My face jerked to right as mom hand made touch with my cheeks!

She slaped me!

I touched there,it ached.

"Mujhy maaf Kar dena!tum se kuch ziada hi umeed(hope) rakh li thI tumse"! she looked away in disgust. and tears was visible corner of her eyes.

I made her cry!

A guilt .

A murder of hope!

A slap.

She turned ,left the room.
No one did a eye contact! Except Hussain his eye said
"I didn't expected this from u" and left.and sana didn't said A WORD.

I stood ,there  all alone.

I deserve it!.

I went towards my room ,but one thing stopped me was,hiccups and crying voice ,as someone was trying to cry silently but couldn't.

I turned to have a look,my eyes widened seeing Her in sobs her legs hugged her chest ,as she looked at me with bloodshot eyes of her. She slowly stood ,ran to her room and. Locked.

She heard everything!.

************
ASALAMUALKUM! BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Kase ho?

How Was The Chapter?LIked It YES...NO?
Was it boring?

WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

ALLAH HAFIZ!

LOVE~MAHI..