Chapter 31: Meri Kainaat Ho Tum..

LAST CHAPTER:)

Kainaat pov

Fear  of his anger ,possesions  proved in me , His Black mercedes stood in centre of road . The roads were dead silent tonight it made scared as hell. He never came out only sat in with anger his face went all red , shehry sat beside me but never uttered  a single word since past 10 min.

i felt a movement , and haris stepped out he was all dressed up in his kurta that was selected for the mehndi night. shehry stepped out to as i did.

Haris Khan.

flashback:

"Ahh .. bhai "i gripped her hair more tightly as her voice made my nerves pop out more .

"pata kaha hain wo dono"? i asked jerking her infront she fell on the couch harshly , tears poured down . 

"Kinza patao ! main akhri bar poch raha hon ' i yelled , its getting out of nerves.

'unn ko azaad kar dia hai" kinza yelled back, i couldnt belive is this my sister.?

"Bas bhai azaad kar dia , nahi roney deh sakti thi main kainu ko,unko pura haq hai apni life pe ,apni muskurahat pe. "

"Aur shehry unnse bht pyaar karte hain , apki tarha kainu ko dard nahi dete "  Her face jerked right as I slapped her tight  by I now her cheek was red . She gazed me hurtfully with her hand on the slapped cheek.

"Ap pagal ho bhai with " she left.

I didn't care what I did just now, the only thing eating Mr up was kainaat and Shehry together.

I want her in anyway at any cost.  I can't bear losing her.
She is mine, only mine.

I need to find them anyhow.
To my thoughts they would have gone to airport . But still I need to know .

I dialled up to my private Investigator.

"Search for kainaat and Shehry Now " I ordered.

"Okay sure sir, give Me a minute "he said.

I just can't sit here and wait.

"Inform me when you find them" I said and hung up the call.

Drove my black Mercedes to the airport.I can't lose her and I won't spare Shehry.

Flashback end..

Anger rage grew more wilder. As their hands mingled together .
So fearless right?

"Tum sirf meri ho kainaat sirf meri , tumhe phele dekhte hi mujhy apna khoya howa pyaar milgaya tha. Tum ho toh main hon,warna main kuch bhi nahi."

She was scared of me . That made me more Happy.

"Kainaat zid mat kro " I warned her.  As she was peaking through Shehry shoulder.

"Tumhe pata hai, ke main tumse bht pyaar krta hon, tumhare bighar Mar jao ga." her tears made me weak again.

"Nahi karti main tumse" pyaar she said aloud.

"Par main toh krta hon"  i stepped further but Shehry came in between us.

"She told you clearly she doesn't love you"  he repeated.
And pushed me back as I stumbled .

"Ayyy " I jabbed a punch in his jaws and kainaat gasped in horror.

Kainaat pov

They both rolled over punching each other heartlessly .

The part scared me when haris kicked Shehry in his abdomen harshly and grabbed his neck punching him twice on his face , by now it was bleeding and bruises all over his face.

I need to stop this.

I spotted a gun in haris car.

"Stop you both or else I'll shot myself and this story here". They both froze at the spot as I kept the gun on my temple.

"Kainu no give it her" Shehry said balancing himself .

"Kainaat please "haris stepped further.

"No , stop there don't Came near me ." I warned.

"Kya samjha howa hai mujhy? Toy ya lollipop jis ke liye larai kare ho.  Jo jita uss ki hogayi main. Mujh se meri khushiyan cheen gayi.  Toh logon ne faida uthaya, meri hasi gayab hogayi toh puppet samjh liya ke jis ke andar koi jazbat nahi.mera sukoon cheen gaya toh bajaye mujhy sukoon dene ke liye, mujhy aur bhi besukoon kardia ."

"Aisa nahi hai kainaat, main don ga tumhe sukoon" haris said .

"Main karta hon tumse pyaar"

"Nahi haris tumahara pyaar nahi hon main. Sirf ek zidd hon."

"Mujhy nahi pata ke mujh se sacha mera kon krta hai , kyun dhoka to dono taraf se liya hai."

"Par main Shehry se pyaar krti hon ,karti thi aur karti rahon gi hamesha." I confessed.

"Kainu chalo yaha se" Shehry said gripping away the gun ,which landed on the floor with a thud.

"Lekin maine bhi vada kiya hai ,ke tum sirf meri haris" said from back with turned .

He was aimed the gun at Shehry my heart went wild.

"Haris gun lagye gi" I said but no use. His finger slided to the trigger.

Shehry pov.

His finger slided to the trigger and all I heard was a shot .

I felt something wet it was blood. I opened my eye but the sight of the situation infront made my legs go jelly.

Kainaat layed in blood oozed out of her abdomen.

"Kainaattttt"  haris came screaming for her .

I sat with a thud near her .
Was it the end?

Kya hamari khahni adhoori likhe gayi thi??

Hamari iss jung ne kya uss ko Sach Main khatam kardia?

********
Asalamualikum!!
Kase ho sab?
How was the last chapter?
Do you want the epilogue ?
If yes , sad or happy??

HAPPYY BIRTHDAY SHEHRY BERRYY❤❤❤...

And I miss someone it's even her birthday today!!!
I MISS YOU NIDZZZZZ
😢😢😢..you are always a part of us...

Allah hafiz:)
Love ~Mahi