Chapter 12: SADNESS!

Kainaat'spov

It was beautiful day , As i took the packed pile of clothes to mom ,And she fited them perfectly neatly in suitcase , So my mom and were flying to pakistan due to dads business trip and someof his meeting to attend there , they were going for 1 week as its holidays from collage .

so, they decided to leave me and sana to shaista auntie's house cause she and shaista had became actual really good friends.

we were done with packing and ready to leave.

"kainaat aur sana ap bht  khayal rakhna! khana time pe khana!aur phone on rakh na baat hoti rahe gi aur shaista ko tang na kr na"! mom lectured us as she sat infront.

"achaaa! amma huzoor aur kuch" ? sana said ,while her face digged in phone .

"ouchhh"! she yelled ,as mom slapped her head.

"iss cheez se mana kari rahi hon"! she stated in anger and sana pouted, i laughed.

"Aur tum haso na ziada ,khabar dar agar tum uss masum larke ke pechey pari"! she stated to me in strictly!

"kon masum"?! i asked confusingly.

"BL! she is talking  shehry"! sana explained i pulled an "oh" face.

BL?

"And BL means BRAIN LESS hehe"! sana said .my eyes went wide and jaws hanging.

we reached, bid byes and exchanged hugs !

This was the first , we were separated from mom and  dad .

it seriously didnt feel right.

I turned back to see,mom flewed a kiss to me and dad just smiling waving ,i smiled back meakly.

we drove on shaista aunties,rang the bell revealing hussains smiling face.

"salam!ao andar apna hi ghar samjho" !he said , to us maybe more like to sana and smirked , she blushed.

Ignoring them I hugged aunty , she huged back smiling warmly.

it felt as It was mom's hug...

Then comes the chamcha, he smiled at me .  I did as well.

"salam"! shehry whispered ,  in his husky melodic voice to me.

And my heart gave up, it started beating uncountable beats,  I think even he could hear, so as he smirked.

"waliakum salam"! i replied,sweetly .

whats up with him?

aunty made us sit comfortably ,we had a chit chat for 1hour abt random stuff she even was craving shehry to get married ,but he in vein.shaista aunty was amazing personality person she wasn't that type of auntie's who had two faces . she always admire me & sana as her daughters ,actually me more.

*the twist begains*

shehry's pov

As mom showed them there temporary rooms,she went to her's to rest and sain was already in his room.

I turned the t.v on random channels, but one caught my eyes was the news channel and my went out of the sockets ,and heart fastly beaten.

"MOM,MOM! i yelled out to her,she came running along with dad and hussain.

i pointed at the screen ,where a plane crashed badly,even worse than anyhting and dead bodies everyone it was the same plane "american airways"in which uncle ali & aunty alina was traveling.

NO one spoke a word ,untill we heard a scream at our back,we found sana standing with her palm over her face tears flowing rapidly .

hussain's pov

upon seeing the news ,no one spoke utill we heard sana
screams she was crying that it hurts me seeing her tears falling , i went near her but before i could en circle my arms aoround she fell down sitthing on the floor . i felt helpless i turned to mom she nodded she went near her sat down with the support of her knee hugged and she cried on her chest ,some tears of mine fell.

"kainattttt"! sana all sudden started to yell and ran to her room we all followed.

and kainaat she was sleeping peacfully,but woked her up by shooking her hard .

"kya howa sana roh kyu rahi ho"? she asked her ,broken in tears sister.

"kai..anat ,mom & dad .....le..ft us for,,,ever". she stammered,with hiccups.

"kya bol rahi ha pagal tou nhi hoagyi"? kainaat jerked her hand out of her sister grip and stood up.

facing us .

"aunty ye kya kah rahi" ? kainaat asked ,mom cupped her face and nodded agreeing with sana.

and kainaat went all numb .and a tear left from her eye.

******

shehry's pov

Everyone arrived at ali's mansion,as me and dad recived uncle and  aunty dead bodies and decided to do the funeral at alis mansion.

The dead bodies were kept in middle ,and surrounding some people crying ,talking. The two people who cried so much so was the both sisters.

As it was the time ,of them to go where we all belong to up ALLAH(SWT)to let their soul rest in peace ,away from this cruel world .

sana and kainaat stopped us alot to not to take thier parents away,mom other mominahs who was gathered held the both sisters.

********

coming back from the graveyard , we saw kainaat fainted , mom told me to take her up. Without any argument i took her up in bridal style made her lay,
She had all that dark circles due to crying and nose red

Her eyes moved as i sprinkled few droplets of water she opended her bloodshot eyes and a tear slide near her temples.

"Mujhy...p..pehle hi sab bura ..lag raha tha ,...ke kuch hone wala hai..".! She stammered,followed by tears.

"Honsla,rakho rona na unko bhi takleef hogi ke unki sab se bahadur beti ro rahi hai!" I said ,concering.

Which i was really.

"Rone doh ye ansou meri kismat main likhe gaye Hein"!She said,not giving up on tears.

I shook my head at, her stuborness .

"Ek baat bolon,ye kismat main nahi  likhe tumhare"! I said wiping her tears.

Sometimes,god allows us to cry tears,to clear our eyes so, we can clearly see the good things ahead. I explained.

"Shayad tumhare ankon main koi dhul thi jis ko clear karwane ke liya Allah ne tumhe ye dard dia" . I countiued.

And ran my fingers in her long silky brown hair. soon she zoned out.I came out closing lights ,door behind.

The whole house was pin drop silent.

"Shehry! Idar ao" ! As i heard mom calling , i went to her bedroom where She and dad sat on bed, i took place to on the couch facing them.

"Shehry ek baat karni hai tumse" i nodded .

"Hum chahte hain ek tum shaadi karlo" she countiued my orbs were out.

"Tumhare liye larki dekh li hai humne". She said.

"But mom aise kaise...
As she cut me of.

"Bas kuxh nhi aur" .she showed her palm.

"Larki kon hai "i gritted .

"Kainaat.....
*********
Asalam mualikum
How r u guys...

Do vote and comment!
What u think will happen nxt?will he say yes or no?

And GUYS ,DO PRAY FOR SHEHRY NANI SHE PASSED AWAY ,ALLAH UNKA SAFAR ASAAN KARE AMEEN! UNKO JANNAT NASEEB HO AMEEN!

LOVE~MAHI