Chapter 22: Humne Toh Yunhi,Dil Haara. (I lost my heart to you)

Shehry pov.

1 week later...

ziping up the suitcase, i turned taking a last glimpses of my room with huge grin plasted on my face.

Ab toh kainaat ko saath lekar hi aon ga!

Mom was really Happy ,when last week, i told her about feteching kainaat back that mom even cried out alot,Everyone was so happy and exceited , so did i .

And i decided , to visit  sydney to surprise her and to get whats mine now and forever.....

"Hey! bro excited" hussain asked , as he entered  my room .. with huge smirks on his saara howa bootha.

I nodded shyly, his smirk grew more than before.

"Ab toh bhabhi ko saath lekar hi anna! Be careful I don't want any news from there that I became chachu , izzat se chachu bana aur idhar ake
Bana "I blushed , yet contained to punch his abdomen hard, he groaned.

"Chal hatt , mujhy lagta hai ke mei waha hon ga , aur toh yaha apni shadi ke khabar sona de ga." I said, cause I know this will happen.

Desperate brother I got.

"Haw ! Itna bahra ilzam"  he stated acting all hurt, I rolled my eyes.

"Wase keh toh sahi raha hai!" he said, grinning like a pure tharki,I pursed my lips into thin line .

Despo kahin ka!

"Wase tujhy kase pata chala ke kainaat kaha hain"?  He asked I sat on the bed, beside him.

"Woh.. meine sana aur uss, ki baatein sone thi Skype pe , on your engagement day." I explained, he smiled widely.

"You really love her na"? He asked.

"More than love , but I realized it lately!" I said, tint of regretness In my tone.

"Koi nahi, at least you realized, Aur deir aye durst aye.." he couraged.

"Remember when she used to tease you on fatema , that you were her chamcha .' He said, lost in memories.

"Yeah and I used to get Annoyed as eff  , yaar I miss that carefree kainaat , those tantrums, that smile .."I said Smiling, she in my mind .

"But, That smile was snatched by me, that carefree girl was broken by me , her hopes , her dream , her happiness murdered by me..."
My smile fell, her crying face flashed.

"Since, when did I became A heart broker, A betrayal ,A mean , rude guy"? I asked him, he looked down .

"You are nothing of them, at all! Just you got off the path for sometime  , and only yelled for your own , And see you again climbed on your path.just don't give up.' He words , worked on me as I smiled again widely.

After, that I bid byes to everyone .

Left for airport, as Hussain dropped me.

I checked in, here I stood in the plane , found my seat number. I peacefully rested my head back .

"chamchay!" someone called ,out.i instantly looked over , my jaws hunged as she was sitted beside me , grining idiotically, wrapped in beautiful white dress , her brownish locks flewed filmly, pinkish lips touchable she was fully intoxicating.

I about to touch , her but she vanished , empty space beside me. I chuckled and slapped my forehead.

Kainaat, humne toh yunhi dil haara.

Apke ke liye haara
Bewajah haara .
Bohot zor se haara.

Ek daam haar dia , I lost it ..
I lost heart to you....

I am soo sorry for breaking you .
For betraying you.

I will fix everything in sha Allah.

Unknown pov

The moon glowing breathtakingly, the city of Sydney engulfed with traffic horns , I sat there on the chair staring Down from 10th floor to the busy city..

As I attached , coffee mug to my lips, inhaling the coffee aroma .

All ready, to make a move into the bed , sipping the all coffee . I sat on the sofa....

But, my heart stopped for a moment , and then beated uncountable beats , breath went heavily in and out..

I love this,  I hate it as well.

I felt those feelings ,  every night.

after all the memories , i
became so strengthful that i can fight with the whole universe.

execpt heart ,which yet beats.

Those rejections , made me realize the acceptence in myself, who was the real me ..cause only obstacles lead you to right path,And it did here i stood in front of the universe being  successful ..which i always desired of.

"heyy" my  thought flashed out , as he snaked his arm to my waist, while i smiled meakly.

Hey "

He was there ,with me all the time when i needed Anyone, i owned him.

*********

Asalamualikum!
Kase ho sab?
How was the chapter?
Favourite part?

Just for fun : guess the unknown pov..
(Although I know that u guyz will recognize it)

Do: vote , comment and share..

OMG! WE REACHED ..
5K ...I AM SOOO HAPPY
THANK YOU GUYS ..
LOVE YOU ALL..

Allah hafiz:)
Love u tons~Mahi..