Chapter 2

We stood there in complete silence for what felt like an hour and when I finally decided to look him in the eye, I didn't know what to say. Should I talk about the other night? Do I talk about school work? What was I supposed to do in this situation? I took a deep breath, to compose myself "Mr. Lawson. I-"

"Please, call me Jake"

I sighed "Mr. Lawson, I don't know why you want to speak to me, I've done my work and barley spoke in cla-"

"I wanted to apologise. If I knew that you were a student I-"

So that's what this was about "N-No it's my fault I should've thought about how much I drank, especially on a school night."I tried to look him in the eye but that wasn't possible, I slowly felt my eyes drifting towards a painting on the back wall of the room. I placed my fingertips on my head , thinking... "Let's just forget it ever happened. Okay?" I turned to leave the room but he caught my hand and turned me around to face him. "But what if I don't want to forget." He looked at me with what seemed like a plea for me to agree. "We have to" I said through my teeth "I can't stay in this class if I have the knowledge of... That." I snatched back my hand and looked at him with the same feeling. The truth is I never wanted to forget, That was the best night of my life, well the moments I can remember. "Move class, do something." He let out a sigh "You have no clue how much I've needed to see you again. And the fact you haven't left the room yet,  shows that you needed this too." Good God, He had a point and a great one at that. "It's illegal!... Do you want to spend your time behind bars?" He smirked at me, The same I saw across the bar that night. "Do you think I care?" I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his chest. I needed to feel him , smell his cologne, roasted pine,  hear his heart beating one more time. I needed to know that the images playing in my mind were the right ones to have.. I could see it took him by surprise, as he was reluctant to return the embrace but he pulled me in closer to his chest. "What if we're caught? You could be arrested, I could be kicked out of school. W-" My words were cut short by his lips. "You worry too much.." I took in a deep breath and nodded in agreement. He smiled softly at my and his lips met mine. It was gentle - Soft. I slid my arms around his shoulders, opening my mouth to him, and his tongue slipped in, caressing my own.

He hardened against me, and I groaned into his mouth. The sound snapped whatever leash he had on himself, and Jake scooped me up in a smooth movement before laying me flat on his desk. He deepened the kiss, and I wrapped my legs around his back, hooking him closer. He tore his lips from my mouth to my neck, where he dragged his tongue and teeth down my skin as  his hands slid under my top and went up, up, to cup my breasts. I arched into the touch and  raised my arms as he peeled away my top. He pulled back to survey me, My body naked from the waist up, but all I could think about was that devilish tongue trailing down my torso, lower, lower until he reach the edge of my shorts and he whispered "Later." against my skin. He rose and looked at me a devilish smirk dashed across his face. "That'll be all Miss. Williams." That prick, I raised and eyebrow and put my clothes back on and left the room. The both of us taking one more glance before I turned the corner.

That one moment, had me hot and sweaty for the rest of the day. All I could think of was him making it pass my short, what he would do with that foul mouth of his. When the final bell rang, I went to my locker for the final time till tomorrow. 4 to the left, 3 to the right, 6 left... click. The locker swung open and a piece of paper fell onto the floor... I bent down to pick it up, it had a familiar sent of roasted pine attached to it. Hearing a shuffle towards my direction, I smuggled it into my bag and slammed my locker to see Angie hiding behind it. "Fucking hell, Angie." She chuckled "You know I like to make an entrance." We began walking "What did Mr. Lawson want?" The moments in his office flooded back, as I tried to search for a lie "Umm, He heard from the old teacher that I was a good student and wanted to know what we've been over and what the people in our class were like. Behaviour wise."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense." I mentally high fived myself "You were always a teacher's pet." I slapped her arm, and we laughed our way to the car park.

Walking into the house, we chucked our bags under the staircase and collapsed on the couch. "So, Blane just stood there in drama and said 'I went to the gym twice a week, 6 years ago.' The whole class was in stitches."

I chuckled "Quite rightly so. I swear if he uses that to pull girls he's going to fail miserably." I grabbed my stomach, I had a stitch from laughing so much. "Anyway, I should go upstairs, Got some homework to do."

"Yeah, I should probably start on mine too." She wiped a tear from her cheek, and we both grabbed our bags and headed to our rooms. I rummaged in my bag to find that note from my locker. Upon finding it, I unfolded what seemed like a small piece of paper which turned out to be a A5 sized paper, that was typed wonderfully. It read;

Jas,

        Meet me at the corner of Windsor road on the outskirts of town at 6:15, a car will pick you up at 6:00, be ready and Dress up as there is a surprise waiting for you. I'll see you there

No name at the bottom of the page, It was typed so I couldn't identify the writing and this didn't sound like anyone I knew. I looked at my watch which read 4:00. Two hours to get ready.  plenty of time.

I took a shower, to wash off all the uncleanliness from earlier away, and squeezed myself into my short, black, laced dress , which complimented my curves, and applied my makeup accompanied by my signature burgundy matte lipstick. 5:58, Time to make a move. I left my room and shouted to Angie "Just leaving for  while I'll be back later!" I took that the silence from her room was an okay and headed down the stairs. I heard the clock strike 6:00 and saw headlights from outside the window. Upon opening the door, I saw the most beautiful Bugatti Veyron parked outside my drive. My eyes lit up as I practically ran towards the car. The driver's door swung open and a tall, middle-aged man. Stepped out. "Car for Ms. Williams?"

"That's me" I said curtsying slightly, Wrong move. He stared at me then opened the door allowing me to step inside. "Thank you." He shut the door and sat in the front again.

As I looked at the interior of the car, my breath was almost taken away by the white leather interior, blackout windows and cooler placed where the arm rest once was. I smiled and lent back in my seat wondering who this mystery person was.

Moments later the car came to a halt and the driver opened the door and said "You've arrived at you destination, Mam." I took a deep breath and swung my legs out the car, taking in the fresh air as the car drove off.