Chapter 1

Love
What does it mean to be in love? And what's it like?
Questions I would question the people around me since I was little. My mom would say it's someone
-

It was 6:45 in the morning and I was getting ready for school. I looked in the mirror still unsure of my outfit.

I wore an oversized thraser sweater with my favorite pair of jeans along with my adidas. I pulled my long black hair into a high ponytail and ran downstairs fearing I would be late to my first day at my new school.

Why do I sleep at 2 a.m?

I was interrupted by my thoughts as I heard my mom call me.

"ListenAdi, I know this is something new to get used to but-"

Before she could say anything else I cut her off

"I know mom, I'll be fine" I spoke

Trying to pull off an innocent smile. She kissed my forehead and wished me luck at my newish school as we say our goodbyes.

I mean I've gone to liberty high before for a few months for my freshman year but then had to leave since my grandma was sick for a couple of months.

I nervously walked into school.

Some boys gave me smirks and trying to check me out as possible some turned to their friends and chuckled.

I wasn't gonna lie it disturbed me but knew I could do anything about it.

I sometimes get these reactions due to my looks. I'm not going to lie I think I'm pretty attractive.

I walked inside the front office noticing a girl with light brown hair. I walked up to the office assistant.

"Hey I'm the new student, Adeline Avine" I stated.

"Oh yeah you're the new student, here you go" she spoke as she gave me my schedule.

"And welcome to Liberty High you'll never forget your life-changing experience here" she smiled.

"Thank you" thank god that interaction is over that was well weird.

I walked out of the office hearing someone say "Hey".

"Hey newbie," the girl remarked.

"Hey" I said but honestly sounded like a question.

"Um..this is weird, I'm Hannah" she introduced herself as she nervously smiled.

"This place is rough take it from me I've truly have experienced liberty"  she stated

What do you mean I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked along with her.

"I've just had bad experiences" she admitted. As she tucked her hair behind her hair.

"I'm sorry" were the only words that escaped my mouth.

My social skills aren't my best value. But Hannah you could tell she was a social butterfly.

"But anyways" she shook her head while smiling. "There's a place called Monets and I was wondering if you could come with me"

"Yes" I scratched my head I said that too quickly. "I mean sure I really am I in a need of a friend"

"Here we are Calculus" she rolled her eyes making me giggle. 

Hannah walked over to her seat. She sat next to a boy with short hair and a girl with shoulder-length black hair.

I walked over to the teacher who was looking over the student attendance.

"Ah, you must be the new student Adeline right?"

"Yeah" I nodded

"Yeah sit in the back next to Hannah and Montgomery".

The tables were long and allowed 4 students sit next to each other.

Lucky me. I sat next two what seemed to be like jocks who seemed to have a lot cocky in them I hate to admit they were pretty cute but no I refuse to presue what happened at my last school.

I've never liked jocks they feel like they own the damn school. They had trouble all written all over them.

I grabbed my textbook and opened to the page that was written on the board.

I quickly felt somebody stare at me. Not for a few seconds more like a minute

"Um...Do you need something something" I said quite annoyed.

He gave me a smirk. Again disturbed
He just chuckled to himself and continued to read his textbook.

I felt my stomach feel sick. Looking back there was always something about him that was a bit off about him. I ignored his flirtous gestures. Its gonna be a hard sophomore year alright.
____________________________________

I was currently sitting next to Hannah and Kat who offered to sit with them. I liked Kat she was dramatic in a good way, funny and honest we need more people like her honestly. Hannah she was one of kind. Different. People don't like different. But I knew she was kind at hearted when I met her.

I made two friends today. I never knew they would leave me so soon.

 I never knew they would leave me so soon

First Day

Bryce, JustinFoleyx, ItzmeHannahBaker and 220 others liked this

@Justinxx 👀🔥
@ItzmeHannahBaker that jawline tho 😍🔥
@Bryce hmu baby at my place ;) you look fine btw 👅💦
@JesssicaDavis looking good

My first day and I finally feel like I belong

Hannah
Hey

Adeline
Hey whats up

Hannah
So Kat invited me to this party. And-I was wondering if you wanted to go

Adeline
Im up for it

Hannah
I'll send you the address in a sec

-

This my first story so please give it a chance the chapters will get longer and I will edit chapters.
Don't forget to vote! :)

Ahhh I updated this my writing was horrible and still is