I hate you

Scarlett pov

In front of us stood Kayla and Gregory Breigh. Why are they here?

"Mum and dad?" I ask.

No way. In front of me was Kayla and Greg Breigh. My parents.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Scarlett baby... We missed you and Ashton. And your sister Sapphire!" Mother smiled.

"Well Kayla I never missed you. Hell you dropped me on the streets." I snap.

"Scarlett we had too! Sapphire wasn't born and you are the silver wolf! Did you want sapphire to die?" Mother yelled.

"So you raised her? You couldn't just leave us with a relative." I say sarcastically.

"A relative? No! They would die too!" Mother screamed.

"I wasn't attacked once until I turned 15! You couldn't have let me back in?" I ask.

"No! We couldn't! We made a huge mistake and we want our daughter back! And where's Ashton?" Mother asked.

"Well go by the legend Kayla! And just leave!" I scream.

"Do not call me kayla! I'm your mom! And he's your dad, not Greg! Leave that ugly boy and come to me." She yelled.

I growl and become very angry! Ugly? My mate is not ugly! My wolf Diamond was furious.

"Kayla sweety... Lets leave Scarlett alone for a while." Daddy said.

My dad looked very nice. I wish he was always with me though.

Mother and daddy leave making me sigh in relief.

I see Cato looking at the ground upset and heart broken.

"Scarlett I'm going to train extra hard from now on! I'll become Handsome and muscular! Then your mom will like me" Cato smiled.

"Your too muscular anyway! I love you just the way you are." I smile.

"Thanks Scarlett. I'm really glad your my mate. Not even Sapphire can be better then you." He smiled.

That is so sweet! Cato, I really love him and my parents will not even think of breaking us.

"Lets go to a hotel." I suggest.

He nods and we hail a cab. Of course I was in a wheel chair the whole time.

Soon we are at a nice hotel. At the same time I see Celine standing there with a different guy.

"Celine? Who's that?" I ask.

"This is Raven! My second mate." She squealed.

"So then what was Kyle?" I ask.

She giggles and tried not to talk about it. Just a boyfriend I guess.

"Lets get 2 rooms that connect!" I smile.

"Yeah!" She laughed.

"Hey I'm Scarlett Breigh! And you're Raven..." I introduce.

"Raven Frore. Nice to meet ya Scarlett." He shook hand.

"Hello I'm Cato, Scarlett's mate. Nice to meet ya man." Cato came in.

The boys got 2 rooms beside each other.

"Girls night!!" We squeal.

We get out bags and run towards the hotel room. We unlock it and it was so beautiful.

The 2 big beds and a gorgeous view!

"Leave with Raven please!" I yell to Cato.

He just chuckles and leaves to the room beside us.