Why they jumped

James pov

My eyes awakened to remember the things I did to Scarlett. That idiot! Nicholas (nick) was never one to trust.

His alpha Aeolus (A-oh-lis) had threatened our pack. He had witches on his side. Witches, vampires and werewolves.

Only I had to abuse Scarlett until she chose Nick. Which she did.

Scarlett jumped with Nick. To her death.

But little did she know, she was saved. Thankfully, maybe I could have another chance at her.

A real chance. But first the best news yet. We have taken the mermaids to our side. Yes the mermaids.
They are real people. Aqua Leela Angus saved Scarlett and Nick. She brought them to us. Aqua was a very pretty girl, but couldn't hold a candle to Scarlett.

"alpha James? My parents accepted." Aqua spoke with power and happiness.

"Excellent. Call in my beta." I demand Oran (my omega).

"Yes alpha." He said respectfully.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my omega but it's their job to do these tiny errands for me. Oran is like what humans call a butler. But our omega is treated like this.

I also got a new Beta. His name is Aaron. We have been friends for awhile but now we are best friends.

"Alpha?" He asked.

I look up to see Aaron standing their with a tiny smile on his face.

"Aaron how many times have I told you to call me James?" I ask with a smile.

"Thousands of times James." Aaron smirks.

"So you do it to temper me?" I ask with a raised eye brow.

He nods with a grin and I sigh at him. He'll find a good mate.

His other mate 'Annie' died a few years ago. His heart broken along side with her death. I brought him back alive though. I told him to stand up and live for Annie with every breath he takes.

"Is there something you need James?" Aaron asked seriously.

"Wanna come with me to go check on Scarlett and Nick. I need you to tell them the truth with me." I say with a tad bit of anger in my voice.

"Yeah. I don't have much to do anyway." He replied smiling slightly.

He was actually hurting inside of himself.

"Do you mind if we meet Aqua there? You haven't met her yet have you?" I ask.

"No not really.. But I can go meet her any way. Plus I don't think you would take no for an answer." Aaron smirks.

I chuckle and we walk off towards the doctors office that was in our Pack house.

"Hi Sarah. Can we go check on Scarlett Breigh and Nick Loser?" Aaron asked with a big grin.

"Yeah. They're in the same room. Nick loser is awake." Sarah giggled at his silliness.

"Thanks. See ya." I smile and drag Aaron with me.

Room 314. I open the door to see Scarlett talking to nick. I growl and nick sneaks a smirk at me.

"Alpha?" Scarlett asked surprised.

"Scarlett I-" I stutter and suddenly I feel something throughout my body.

Sudden Hatred towards her.

"Scarlett I- how dare you run away and try to die." I growl.

Aaron looks at me surprised and suddenly 3 of our best fighters held me down.