The big Finale

Scarlett Breigh pov

This is it.

Here I am.

The chance of a lifetime.

Here and now.

I knew from that very moment I loved him. He was always with me. And I was meant to be with him. Being heartbroken twice is a terrible thing. But just like somebody else I knew their heart was broken. Twice.

I feel a breeze go by as I continue to sit on the tree I had climbed.

The sun shined on me and I felt Celine's presence beside me, comforting me.

"Celine.. Is- am I doing it right?" I ask scared.

"Do you know where they all went?" Celine asked suddenly but with just seriousness in her voice.

"Of course. I assigned them." I say confused.

"Then when you go, shut your eyes and walk. Block out every sound you hear. Follow your heart." She said putting her hand on mine.

"But celine..." I say trailing off.

"Just don't walk into a tree." She giggled trying to lighten the mood.

"It's time Celine." I say looking at my watch.

"Remember close your eyes, block every sound and follow your heart." She reminded me.

"Thanks Celine. We'll always be together. Forever and always. Nobody can replace you." I say tears welled up in my eyes.

She smiled back and replied.

"Go Scarlett."

I jump off the tree and land quietly. I look at her and she nods her head.

I take 2 deep breaths and begin to close my eyes. I block out every sound possible and begin to walk.

Follow my heart.

Follow my heart.

Follow my heart.

Follow

My heart.

I have too...

When I open my eyes I see a beach. My feet were in the sand. Also, I noticed a cottage farther away.

I see.. So I was brought here.

I open my mind link and tell Celine thank you. Then I block it and walk towards my future.

I see him.

Sitting on the roof. Crying into his hands. My heart breaking with every tear.

"Pl-plea-please stop." I say sadly.

He looked up and saw me. He looked at me, blinked a couple of times and smiled.

"Scarlett.. I'm sure you meant to go to Nicholas or Cato's house. Not the alpha." He said chuckling.

"You don't want me?" I ask a bit hurt.

"Wh-what? No! I thought you went to the wrong location and you didn't want me." He stuttered.

"You silly boy! I always wanted you. Even when you didn't need or have any interest in me, I still loved you." I say thinking back many years ago.

"Scarlett I can't let you be with me. I'm alpha. Your better off without me." He said quietly.

"But James... I love you!" I scream.

He looked at me and his eyes softened at the sight.

"Why are You crying.. Scarlett please don't cry baby girl." He said softly.