Chapter 1: Shenanigans

AN: My friends and I made this for fun so we guaranty certain things. Also Disclaimer: the batfam belongs to DC

------------------------

A flash of bright light and suddenly four beings were thrown from the vortex, almost immediately the portal closed and the skies dimmed back to their normal midnight blue color.

Rafael: Ugh, well that was unpleasant. *shakes head and blinks at his companions.* Everyone okay?

Mikhael: I don't feel any different. Sera? Israel? How do you guys feel? *runs his hands through his hair*

Israel: Man, that must've sucked. That hurts, somewhat. Oh well.

Sera: Something feels odd, but I doubt they're that important right now. *shrug*

Rafael: Great! Now that we've established that everyone is safe and sound. Where the hell are we? *glances around, blinks and looks down* Woah, it really worked? *Touches boobs* I'm a woman! Then that means... *Opens pants and looks inside* Ohh so that's what it looks like!

Mikhael: Easy there bro, I mean sis. There are kids here. *summons a mirror* My power seems to be working fine here. But why do I look less Asian here... *breaks mirror*

Israel: What the Heck!!! *shields eyes with hands, traumatized forever*

Sera: *slaps Ray's hands* Stop that!

Rafael: Ow! What? Oh yeah ahahah kids, sorry? *smiles sheepishly* Do I look any different? Aside from the gender change of course. *Glances at Mika for answer, ignores the freaked out Israel*

Mikhael: Not really, except for those little things one would call hills. You're still obviously an idiot though.

Sera: *sighs* I'll go find out where exactly we are.

Israel: MY EYES HAVE BEEN BURNED!!! *still panics like a smol egg tart*

Rafael: *side eyes Israel* Calm down smol Ray, everything's fine. *glance back to Mika* Oh! Thanks, Mika! *hugs Mika tightly into her now big bosoms*

Mikhael: Let go of me you incompetent man, I mean woman. I'll take care of this *proceeds to erase Sera's and Isreal's memory of that event* there. Better?

Israel: Huh? What happened? *blinks innocently*

Sera: Seriously, Mikhael? I can feel you poking my mental shields. *pauses for a minute and blinks in confusion*... Oh, ha! My magic's stronger here! You didn't account for that!

Rafael: NEVER! IWUVYOUUUU!!! *hugs Mika tightly*

Mikhael: I'm surrounded by idiots. *shakes head, tries to kick Rafael away*

Israel: Wait a minute! If you guys changed! Then so have I! *grabs Ray's 'bosoms'* Have I changed too, schwester?! *puppy dog eyes*

Rafael: *let's go of Mika* Hmn, well yer hair's gotten whiter and yer eyes changed colors from violet to blue, I miss the midnight black hair, smol Ray! *ruffles his hair and hugs him into bossoms*

Sera: GUUUUYSSSS READY YOURSELVES!!!!!! I'M BEING CHASED BY IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! *throws an illusion of a weak fire spell at them and causes a mild explosion behind the bandits? No Idiots* OK! I did not expect that!

Rafael: OoO Uhh... Shield me, smol Ray! *throws him bodily into the fray of burning men*

Israel: @w@ What?! Whyyyyyyyyyy?! Aadhjfnqkwenc.

Mikhael: Idiots. They're all idiots. Why? Why must it be me? What did I do to deserve this. *freezes the idiots in their place*

Sera: Don't blame me! I had no idea that would happen! I expected it to be an illusion! I just wanted to scare them! *She sighs before throwing a very under powered, in her opinion, Blizzard spell at the Idiots in front of her*