Chapter Three: New Face

And that brings me to my new body. My eleventh body, my current body. At first I wanted to examine myself and see if I was ginger, soon I did learn that I wasn't. I suddenly found myself crashing and I landed with a thud in Leadsworth.

I remember struggling upwards and climbing out of the TARDIS, which was now on it's side. That's when I saw her face. No not Clara's, I wanted it to be her's but it wasn't. Little seven year old Amelia Pond.

She thought I had arrived to fix the crack in her wall, and even though I hadn't I played along.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Amelia Pond became my best friend. I love traveling with her and her husband Rory. Yes it had taken that long time for me to return to them. It all worked out in the end.

They had a daughter, Melody, she's now going by River Song.

Yes, the mysterious River Song had shown up again. At first I it saddened me that she came back after death, and that Clara hadn't. But I soon grew to like River.

I hadn't planned on marrying her, but it happened. I had accepted that my love wasn't coming back and I had to move on. The wedding did save the universe so I guess it was worth it.

One time we had gotten kidnapped by the Daleks. They had picked up a signal from their asylum and played it for us. Once the music stopped a girl spoke to us. I almost cried hearing that voice. I almost didn't recognize it, but it finally hit me. She called herself Oswin Oswald, but I knew her real name. That was my Clara. I didn't want to go down and get thrown at the asylum planet, but I had too. I could see my Clara again. I couldn't skip over that opportunity.

Sadly, when I reached her she wasn't human. Oswin had been turned into a Dalek. It broke my heart. I was too late, once again. And once again these monsters stole my Clara! I couldn't save her, but she saved me. She gave me time to escape back to Amy and Rory and make it back to the TARDIS.

Over time I lost the Ponds. It was a shame because I had grown to care about them deeply. I also promised them I wouldn't loose them, and yet I did. It seems that happens a lot because I promised Rose the same thing. I never forgot them though because I still had their daughter, even though I knew when it was time to say goodbye.

I promised Amy that I wouldn't be alone and I tried. For the longest time I tried, but it just didn't work. I couldn't travel with anyone else because I just missed them so much. I went on a lot of adventures with River, but she refused to stay. Then there was the last day, and I had to say goodbye once again.

I moved to Victorian London and refused to help. I lost everyone and it took me 1200 years to realize it. I couldn't hurt anyone else.