Chapter 3- Rocky Start

I slept in the airport terminal, and slept mostly through the long flight. My phone had 78 texts and 34 missed calls, all from Robin. The voicemails went from pure rage to, "I'm sorry baby, we can sort this out. I love you just please come back to me." Then back to, "I'm gonna fucking kill you! You're mine goddammit don't you try to leave me you bitch!" The texts were much of the same. I just stopped reading them altogether. I'm done.
     When the plane landed, I grabbed my bag from the overhead compartment and wheeled it outside, where none other than Mark was waiting for me, leaned against his car with a sexy grin on his face. I couldn't stop it. I just broke down right then and there, uncontrollably sobbing. It was over. All of it. Mark rushed up and pulled me into a hug.
     "What's wrong?" He asked as he rubbed my back. I sobbed into him for what seemed like forever, and he just let me. Neither of us said a word. I just cried and clung into him like a child. When I eventually pulled away, I apologized through my sobs. "I'm sorry. I've just had a rough time lately and it's just so good to see you again." Concern was prominent is Marks expression as he took my bag and led me to his car.
     "What's been bothering you?"
     "It's not important now. It's over." I saw no point in mentioning my situation to Mark. It was in the past now, I want to try and move on.

Mark's POV

     I had no clue why Jack was so upset, but I didn't push the issue when he didn't want to divulge the information himself. We drove in silence to my place while Jack somehow expertly erased all signs that he had been crying and put on a chipper facade. The last few years his joy seems a little bit forced, but all of us get like that sometimes.
     When we made it to my place, Ethan and Tyler greeted Jack for the first time, and as the evening moved in and we all got to talking, Jacks forced happiness became real again. I snuck off to go record a video when I got a call from Robin. How odd. Jack did t mention why he wasn't here.
     "Hello?"
     "Hey there Markimoo, I wanted to call and see if Sean landed alright. He isn't answering my calls."
     "Yeah, he's here now."
     "Okay great! I'll be there tomorrow, and me and Sean will get a hotel. I would have come with him but I had other things to take care of first. Oh, and don't mention I called you, I have a birthday surprise for Jack and he doesn't know I got a flight for tomorrow."
     "Alright. Will do. Keep me posted." I said. After a quick goodbye I hung up and continued my recording, not giving it another thought.

Robins POV

     I hung up and anger fueled me. Mark had confirmed my suspicions that that green haired bastard had run off to his knight in shining armor. I tore the apartment to pieces, everything was broken and shattered. Like my heart. They are both gonna get what's coming to them. I quickly booked a flight and got to packing. As I was placing my suitcase by the door, I walked past Sean's recording room. Grabbing my old baseball bat, I completely destroyed all of the monitors and cameras. Tears streamed down my face as I pounded and pounded away, ignoring the knocks at my door, probably to file a noice complaint. I didn't care. Nothing matters except getting my baby to come back home to me where he belongs.