The Dream*edited*

After the movie we were all pretty tired and wanted to go to sleep. Being the lazy bum I am I kicked everyone off the couch and wanted to sleep there so I didn't have to move.

"Night Kierrisa." The twins chuckled heading upstairs.

"Night." Ron said doing the same, Ginny hugged me and followed her brothers. Percy on the other hand just hit my upside the head walking past.

"Love you too Perc." I giggled as Molly handed me pillows and a blanket.

"G'night little missy." She smiled giving me a peck on the forehead.

"Night Molly, night Arthur." I yawned shutting my eyes they both left me to sleep.

My dream was the real eye-opener to me for some reason. I was holding a wand pointing it into many dark corners of the room, red sticky stuff gliding down the side of my temples. I could tell by the way the dim light shone off of it that it was blood. 

Next thing I knew a shadow looking creature flew out pinning me to the ground.

"Get off!" I kept shouted but nothing happened. The thing got really close to my face and my whole body was tingley. I could not speak, and my breathing felt like it was slowly stopping. 

A bright light came from the other end of the room and the shadow thing leaped off of me with a deathing scream, it flew out a window making glass shatter everywhere. I could not feel anypart of my body when someone picked me up. I looked up to see none other than.................

I woke up panting and jumped up thank goodess I could feel my body.

"Oh hello." George said walking in with a cup of tea.

"Why the crap are you down here?" I hissed slowing down my panting. "Because I wanted tea?" George raised a eyebrow.

"Sorry....." I sighed sitting down back onto the sofa.

"Is everything alright?" George asked sitting down next to me.

"Just a bad dream." I explained taking his tea and drinking some.

"And you take my tea." George sighed and I giggled. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"No thanks Georgie, i'm fine. I'm going back to sleep goodnight." I sighed laying back down putting my feet on him. "Hey, I have to go to my room too you know!" He laughed removing my feet off of him and getting up. "Night Kerri." He said going up the steps.

"Night Georgie." I whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yay its done! sorry if its short/not good. I have no idea why I gave George the tea since right now hes like 14 or something like that xD.