......I Got Signal?*edited*

It had been four days since I had got to The Burrow.For the last three hours I had been going all Lion King on my phone, trying to get a signal. "Come on!" I shouted jumping onto the chair.  I ended up running around The Burrow screaming my freaking head off. I called my phone Simba, trying to compare my movements to Lion King as I jumped around.

I ran up and almost kicked down Ron's door. He was just sitting on the floor when I ran in.

"What are you do-" He started to ask when I jumped onto his bed, but I cut him off with a high-piched scream.

"I got a signal! FINALLY!" I called one of my friends Anna. "Hey Na!" I screamed into the phone once a person picked up.

"Ello Kierri!" Anna said back. I smiled even though I was on like ten pillows.

"Having fun in England?" Anna asked. Anna and mostly all my friends in America are Muggles, a.k.a. non-magical folk.

"Fine, ya know but family's annoying." I lied, even though I picture the Weasleys as my secound family. All my Muggle friends just think I moved back to England to live with my dad's side of the family, just to go to a fancy boarding school. Anna's cousin asked me ten times if I was going to be in House Of Anubis, I just brushed it off and said no. But the last time I said yes just to get her off my back.

Anna puffed. "Oh cool, I wanna move there too, because I feel like all my friends are there." I raised a eyebrow and kicked Ron at the same time because he was trying to listen in my convosation.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Sarah and Scarrlet went to England also, thet Ieft like three days after you did." Anna explained.

"Oh," I nodded but I was very confused. In the matter of secounds my four bars dropped to one. "Crap, I have to go. I'll try to contact you later." I sighed.

"Ok, bye." Anna hung up just before the last bar dissapered and a red light flashed onto my screen saying no signal.

"Yeah I already know that Simba." I stated throwing my phone at the wall.

"Did you just call that Simba?" Ron asked.

"Yes, I just called my phone a yellow lion that it dad died in like fifteen minutes into the movie." I explained but Ron just looked at me. "Oh, it's a muggle movie!" I explained once again. "I have it, we can watch it if you would like, Arthur would be really happy to see a muggle movie." I smiled and Ron nodded.

I ran away and into the twin's room because my stuff was still in there. But as soon as I walked in a thick green colored smoke bursted into my face.

"Blah!" I spat.

"Oh sorry." Fred laughed swatting the smoke with his hand.

"What the crap are you two doing?" I asked.

"Working.........on stuff." George said slyly.

"Well, I'm forcing your dad to watch a muggle movie, well it's not forcing once I state it's a muggle movie he would want to watch it."

The twins looked at eachother. "Can we watch?" They both asked.

"Yes! Now pass me my bag!" I ordered and they did so.  I smiled and look through my bag before I found the video. "Ok, lets go!" I screamed and we met Ron is the hallway. I danced downstairs when the three followed me. We walked into the kitchen to see Percy, Ginny, Molly, and Arthur.

"I have a movie, but its a muggle movie. Can we watch it?" I asked all child-like.

"Why not?" Molly stated, Arthur had a muggle t.v. installed in the other room but they never used it. We all walked in and I popped in the movie.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wow, I made this chapter in like 36 minutes! That's a new record for me! Hehe, ok thanks! The next chapter will be like.....i don't know! But comment, vote, or even fan if ya wanna!