Ginny's Story

Just before our lips met, Fred walked in to the room. George and I quickly moved away from each other.

“Am I interrupting something?” Fred asked walking over and sitting between us.

“No not at all.” I quickly said.

“He isn’t?” George asked, glaring at his twin.

“No of course not dear George. Freddie didn’t interrupt anything.” I smiled.

“What is this?” Fred looked at the page of the album before I could flip the page. “Oh I remember that! Didn’t know I took that picture eh George?” Fred teased. George rolled his eyes and playfully pushed Fred. That was one of the things I loved about the twins. They could never stay mad at each other.

“You two are so….” I trailed off looking for the right word.”

“Smart?” George asked.

“Handsome?” Fred asked also.

“Lovely?” They both asked smiling.

“Annoying!” I giggled running out of the room, and down the stairs into the kitchen. The twins ran after me and finally caught me.

“Who is annoying now?” George asked picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“Still you.” I said laughing.

“Oh really?” Fred asked.

“Yup, really.” I smiled. George dropped me and those gits started to tickle me!

I finally surrendered and we all laughed, the twins helped me up and we all sat at our places waiting for Molly to get done lunch.

After lunch the twins ran upstairs leaving me, so I helped Molly with cleaning up.

“Thank you.” Molly smiled, after I finished cleaning the table. I walked up the steps and walked into Ginny’s room, to see her reading.

“Hey Gin.” I smiled sitting next to her on the floor.

“Oh hi Kierrisa!” Ginny smiled looking up from her book.

“What are you reading?” I asked.

“Something boring. It has a lot of big fancy words in it about Hogwarts. Fred and George stole it from Percy and hid it in my room last month and I have been reading it ever since. But it’s really hard to.” Ginny pouted.

“Would you like to hear a real story?” I asked getting up grabbing a quill and some parchment.

“Yes please!” Ginny smiled. I sat back down next to her and started to draw a picture of Ginny and I.

“There was once two young witches. One was a ginger named Ginny, who would go to Hogwarts next year.” I smiled making up the story as I go along. “The other had blonde hair and her name was Kerrisa. Kerrisa would start Hogwarts in a couple of weeks.” I finished drawing us, and moved that parchment over starting a new page. “One day our two heros were at Ginny’s home the Burrow then they heard a noise.” I drew us two walking towards the twin’s room. “The noise was coming from Ginny’s twin brothers room. Should we knock? Kerrisa asked but before she knew it Ginny just walked into the room. Or we could just do that. Kerrisa laughed following Ginny into the boys room.” I got another piece of parchment.

“What happened next?” Ginny asked excited to see what her character did next.

I giggled then continued the story, I drew the twins staring at us when we walked in. “The twins looked at the girls and-” I got cut off we heard a scream….it was coming from Ron’s room.