Chapter 47 -Finding her-

So sorry I was late cause i went to costco and whent to mc donals and wen i got home i was sleeping so sorry for the delay
******************************************

"Yup she is still at Anderson" Mr morgan informed me and that when it clicked. Anderson! That when we went to go to her moms funeral. We all thaught she was captured haha.

We went to her anties to do the after 'partie'.

"I know that place. It's her anties house" I said

"well lets go." officer Morgan informed the two police man and me.

we went in the police car and in 2 and a half a hour we got there in about tow and a half hours and i steped up to the door and nock.

Katya's P.O.V

I heared a nock on the door. I oppend the door and guess who it was... freaking Sophia i was gona shut the door went she stopped the door.

"Why did you ran away Katya?" she asked worried.

"Caues..." i was about to close it again. and she stopped it again. "I felt alone ok. is that you wan tto here. hayes made me feel this way. like no one cares." "who did he made you feel this way honey." "I... i cutted myslef and he told me to die and no one will care anyways.and dont call me that. im staying here until my dad gets better and that final." i slamed the door and leand againts it. my antie came runnign down the stairs and i ran upstairs and cried my heart out.

-

after a while my antie came uptairs and told me that i was staying and they are comming back in a few days to move most of my stuff here.