LTLA Chapter 13

Shoutout to @__monicajuarez__ for the cover.

Look how cute is my life. So my boyfriend and I been together for 4 years without any break up. and a couple of days ago we got into a fight and I said sorry.

Me- you can stay mad at me but just know I will never cheat on you.

Him- I will never stay mad at you. you are forgiven. I love you.

And that what I call. bbe (best boyfriend ever)
•••••••••••••

Shane P.O.V

"Will go in the night. Are you crazy,if we go at school where gonna get Caught."(caught up in the city(shout out to my friend and hEr book. love you dada(nickname)).)

"I know I was just asking." He pouts.

"OK. We will go about 12:00 am and for the time being. Where gonna have to wait" I tell them.

-10:30

-11:00

-11:30

-12:00

"Guys lets go!" I call from the living room.

"Where comming!." Fred yells.

They all run downstairs excited on my plan.

We all pile in the van.y

"Remember, see her, drug he, grab her and get her in the car with her I I'll be in the car." I turn to them in the car.

"Got it." they say in sync.

"And Fred your in charge, if anything goes wrong I'm blain ing it on you and your out. Jessie and Gab, you will be at the door distracting her parents, i will park a couple of blocks away from the house. And Jamie, new Jamie, you will be with Fred to get the girl, you fuck this up, I gonna kill you, I mean it." I spat at them just to make sure they get what were doing is serious.

I'm gonna look Jamie and Katya in the basement and force her to have sex with him. I don't think Jamie is bad enough for this group but he is good looking.

Jamie P.O.V

Ever since I joined their little group, I feel that Shane is up to something with me. I made a bad choice to join his freaking group. I've never really seen Katya in person but I have seen her on twitter. she's pretty and all but what could have she done wrong.

"Jamie, don't fuck this up. now go." Shane shouts have woken me up.

I jump out of the car and follow Fred to the backyard.

Katya's P.O.V

I was sleeping as dreaming of me traveling around when I heard a bang come from my room.

I sit up strait. and see two shadow.

"Hey. your awake but where gonna have to put you to sleep babe." and that was the last thing in heard before they put a cloth to my mouth.