LTLA Chapter 4

Please don't hate on my stories cause of the spelling mistakes. I try and that's what matters the most. Im bilingual so I go to French school and we don't really do hard grammar and spelling work cause of all the people that where born french but all the bilingual kids just do nothing cause there not teaching us hard English stuff. maybe like 1st grade english stuff that were learning. anyways it was all that to say that I've been getting a lot of hate cause of my grammar and spelling mistakes.
••••

I went upstairs after supper and grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from. HG

HG: Hey it's Shane

I change the name.

Katya: how did you put your phone number in my phone.

Shane: well I know where you live cause I followed you home and I climbed.

What the fuck, he came to my house.

Katya: Don't ever do that again.

Shane: sorry for scaring you. hey do you wanna maybe come to my house party?

Hayes and the girls said to stay away from him but I want to know why.

Katya: sure. give me your address an I will come.

And he gave me his address.

Katya: ok thanks. I'm going to bed so I will see you Tomorrow or Saturday then?

Shane: yah. night beautiful.

Did he just say beautiful. I turned off my phone and tucked myself into bed an stiffed off to sleep.

-

Shane P.O.V

-

Shane: yah. night beautiful.

She is way more prettier than 4 years ago. I want her here, in bed with me. Wait what.

-

Katya P.O.V

-

I woke up and stretch and then stretch again. And cheeked my phone and looked at some tweets.

(I'm inventing your twitter names so there not real.)

@Amily_F : @HayesGrier @SydneyForever @BripBrip<3 @Kat_T67 KATYA IS BACK!!! YAS. FINALY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG.

343 favourite 210 retweets

Reply- @SydneyForever: I know!! I'm so happy we can be all together.

Reply- @BripBrip<3 oh my gosh for real I can't see her until Friday.

So I replied to Brianna

@Kat_T67: @BripBrip<3 today me and the girls are gonna come over to your house right girls. @SydneyForever @Amily_F

And they answered yes go I finally got out of bed and picked out my clothier and I picked out a red and white cola shirt and some grey sweat pants. bleu, red and beanie, bleu jewelry, a grey iPhone case, grey backpack and bleu converse. I left my hair down and put on some cologne. I know it for guys but I love cologne (I love Cologne too. wait. no one cares. sad face.)

Polyvore.com/katyathompson incase your wondering my Polyvore name. http://www.polyvore.com/learn_to_love_again_chapter/set?id=117376544 I walked downstairs and got some breakfeast and pack my lunch and went back upstairs and brushed my teeth and wash my face and put on my clothes that I was gonna where and packed my bag and by that time it was ready to go. So I went downstairs

"Hey Sophia, can you take me to school, it looks cold outside?" I sighed at the light snow falling on the ground. Why was I complaining it look pretty, but it's cold.

"Sure no problem." she grabbed her keys and her jacket and we walked out the door.

-

Arriving at school, I saw Shane waiting outside for someone. maybe Fred? since he's not with him?

I hopped out of the car and waved goodbye to Sophia and waited until she was gone. I suddenly felt hands rapping around my arm behind me. I jumped and the sudden fright. the person chuckle at me. I turn around to see who it is and it was Shane.

"Hey girl." he said.

"Hey Shane..." I said awkwardly

"So you want me to take you to your looker or something." he said scratching his head awkwardly.

"Or something, um we'll her is the thing you see, my friends don't like you." I pointed out and then being cut off

"Yah and they don't want me to hang out with you. why does everyone say that." He said obviously annoyed by everyone.

"Maybe because your reputation is bad." I told him honestly.

"It's not that bad." He said sarcastically

"Yah right. ok well, can we just not talk in public. like we can go like... to that new café close to my house today. If you like." I suggested

"Yah... that would be great. ill see you later. but remember its jut the two of us." He points at me seriously walking away.

"Ok... bye..."