LTLA Chapter 24 part 2

Sorry for the wait, I just like to here your comments saying: Noooooooo, Please update it's killing me!! Its funny to me.

Also the song that helped me do this chapter is Russian roulette by Rihanna
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shane's P.O.V

"Katya let me explain something to you." I suggest.

~Flash back~

Katya all of a sudden came out of a closet door and pushed pass me.

"Ow" I said.

"Fuck You."

She continued walking pass me.

"Hey, what did I do to you?" I asked/yelled at her so she can hear me.

"Your a dick!" She continued walking.

I'm a dick, for nothing. someone must be on their periods.

She grabbed the microphone and standed on the table.

"I WANT EVERYONE ATTENTION!!" Katya shouted and everyone and me turned to her.

"MY LIFE HAS BEEN RUIEND BY THE MOST SELFISH, HATED, PERSON I KNOW. HAYES GRIER. HE HAS BEEN THE ONE TO ALL OF MY PROBLEMS. HES IS THE REASON WHY I'M LEAVING. I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HIM EVER. AGAIN. THANKS FOR COMMING EVERYONE." She hopped off the table and everyone looked shoocked at what Katya said. She walks by me.

"Why is he a dick," I tugged her to me.

"He just is ok!!" Katya shouts. "Now can you let me go so I can go away." I hesitated to let her go. Only know you love her when you let her go. I let her go. "Goodbye Shane" she looked back then got in the car.

Hayes, your dead.

-The next day at school- (still flashback)

I walked/run to Hayes and pushed him from behind.

"What the fuck man!!" I yelled

"What did I do?!?" he asked confused.

"Why did you do that to her. said that to her. your a piece of crap, even when we were friends, you've always been, to every girl and I hate you for that. EVERY GIRL I LOVE!!!." I punched him right in the face. he held his cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, PRETTY BLUE EYES BOY."

"YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT SHANE. I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY WHAT I SAID. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'EVERY GIRL I LOVE??'" He asked.

"FUCK YOU!!!" I punched him in the stomach.

"COME ON FIGHT BACK." I punched him again and again until a min after the principal came.

"HEY HEY BREAK IT UP, SHANE MY OFFICE NOW." She pulled me up from Hayes.

"NO!!!!" I yelled in defence. then I ran off.

I'M GOING TO GET HER BACK AND GET REVENGE.

~End of flashback~

Katya P.O.V

"And here we are, all reunited for revenge now Hayes any last words before you disappear." Shane pointed the gun to Hayes' face, they are about 1 meter away from each other. This can't be happening, he not gonna kill him. Will he? No. I'm sorry Jamie

I grabbed Jamie's balls and squeezed them to let go of me. my heart was going to explode.

"No!!" I ran to Hayes and pushed him on the ground.

Boom!! Boom!!

My eyes closed cause of that sound. What just happend.