our new teammate•°•°•°

I woke up To see everyone doing ok this morning. Then we all went on our way and we ran into a weird place called the electric tower where all the electricity in the world comes from. We were on our way to the cabins when I saw food. I stoped to get some for us when a yellow flash sped past me. I looked closer and there was yellow sparks when it went by. It was gone and I thought it was a electric cat. I looked closer and saw its face. It looked like he was a boy. But then he smiled at me. Then I went to the cabin and told the team while I gave them all their food. "Wow what if it is a electric cat. If it was then I can't wait till he sees us so he could jion the team. Because I love meating  new elemental cats". Said Emma. "eh I don't really care if he jion or not". Said Jackie. "I hope he jions becuase it would be cool to have another boy on the team". said Daniel. Then we all just ate while talking about what he would be like. The next day I woke up and went hunting. But then I saw that yellow flash again. Then it stoped in front of me."hi". He said. "Hi". I said. "Who are you". I said. "My names Jay". Jay said. "I've heard of you from the dark clan". Said Jay. "Your so cool where's your friend Emma".said Jay. "How do you know about Emma". I said. "The dark clan's leader told all the clans about your journey now all the clans know and are amazed but don't want to jion but I want to jion". Said Jay. "You do. Then you can jion right away.becuase I told my team about you. You so fast".I said."Cool". I said. "C'mon. I'll show you my friends". I said. "Ok". Then he speeded their. Then back. "Sorry do you want me to speed you there". Said Jay. "Yes please". I said. Then he zoomed me there. "Wait here I'm going to go get my friends". I said. "ok". Said Jay. "guys the electric cat is here to jion us and is exited to see us". I said. "really". They all said. "Yes really now go". I said. Then they went outside. Jay looked at Daniel. "Daniel". Said Jay. "How do you know my name". Said Daniel. Then Daniel realized he knew this cat. "Oh snap jay". Said Daniel. Then they hugged. "Um how do you guys know each other". Said Emma. "Ya". I said. "Mac you know when I didn't go to hang with you when we were kids". Said Daniel. "ya". I said. "Well I was hanging out with him. Man I totally forgot about you. It's been so long. I stopped hanging out with you when me and Mac became closer". Said Daniel. "cool then welcome to the team Jay". I said. "Thanks mac". Said Jay. Then Jay kept looking at Emma. "Jackie Dan you read jays mind to see what he's thinking about or why he's staring at Emma". I wispered. "Yes but how do know i can read minds". Jackie wispered back. "Oh Emma told me". I wispered. "Oh ok then". Jackie wispered back. Jackie reads jays mind. "He's staring at Emma becuase he likes her".Said Jackie. "Thanks". I said. I quietly growled at Jay next to him. "grr". I growled. Then he stoped looking at her. " back off my girl". I wispered to Jay.Then he looked at me confused. Then we all went to sleep. Then Jay went out the cabin and went to the forest. I followed him. "Hey do you like Emma". I said. "Yes why". Said Jay. "becuase she's my girlfriend". I said. "Oh sorry. I'll stop". Said Jay. Then i remembered Daniel told me Jay liked being friends with Daniel becuase he didnt hafe alot cause he grew up in the forest. He didn't have a family so that why he always played with him. Then he realized that that's why he liked Emma. He had nothing and thought she's nice she's a great friend and could be a really nice friend. "I promise I'll help you find a girl Jay you don't have alot but I can help". I said. Then he smiled at me.