Jay and sarah <3

The next day I finally was the early person to get up and started licking Emma to wAke her up. She did."-yawn-". Yawned Emma. "Morning mac". Said Emma. "Morning Emma". I said. Then i stopped licking her cause she pounced on top of me. Then she started licking me back. Then she stopped and very one else woke up. "Morning guys". Said Jackie. Then she started whispering to jay. I could tell Daniel was getting jelly."her Jay are u going to tell Sarah about u know". Wispered Jackie. "No I'm too inbaresed". Whispered Jay."fine I'll tell her after today". Said jackie. Then she stopped whispering to jay and started licking daniel. He looked mad. "What were u guys talking about". Said daniel. "why". Said Jackie. "cuase". Said Daniel. "Why". Said Jackie. "cuase ". Said Daniel. "why". Said Jackie. "becuase". Said Daniel. "Wait wait. Are u getting jealous cuase I was talking to him". Said jackie. "Noooooo. Ok mabye a little ". Said daniel. "Daniel u know I love u not jay". Said Jackie. Then she started licking him again. Then Daniel stopped getting mad and licked her back.the day passed becuase we all acted normal. Then finally Jackie asked out Sarah for Jay and she was so happy to. Then Jay thanked jackie. Then we all went to sleep. "Night guys ". I said."night".said everyone. Then we went to sleep again. Then next morning I woke up to see death clan cats. They were following us and training to kill us. Then we all woke up and were ready to fight. I slashed at two toms while Emma had my back and was slashing two other she-cats.we were fight when Sarah just kept on flying and plucking them of one by one but then someone eventually slashed at her. "Ow". Said sarah. But then Jay super speeded to them and clawed at them. but one cat went for sarah. Then Jay got annoyed at him and ran to save her. But then the cat almost sliced her. "Grrrr". Growled jay. Then his shard blasted at the Tom and -SLAM- the tome fell flat to the ground. But then that cat was faking it and slashed at jay. He missed becuase then Sarah's shard blasted at the tom. BOOOOM. "What just happened". said both of them. "Its a long story". I said. "Just give those shards to me''. Said Emma. "Ok ". They said. Then we got ours and put them together. They made a double rainbow shard. "Guys more death clan cats". Said daniel. "Ok lets all just stick with each other and blast our shards". I said. "Ok". Everyone said. Then...... -BOOOM- we all blasted them and did a double rainbow blast. Then the cats were death for good. Then after that we all went to our cabin and Emma told Sarah and Jay about the shards. That's it that's the end.

BUT WAIT U DONT THINK THIS IS THE END. DO U.

THANKS for supporting my books guys I hope u liked this series but my next series will be about their children. I loved this. this was my first series. Thank you all. Until next time. Oh and Mac says see ya. Bye warriors.